The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook is playing at unreal level right now. He's on a minutes restriction and he's averaging a career high ppg :x and his other numbers are up there too.

Best PG in the league. He outplayed Paul last year and will do it again if they meet up.

Can we hold off on the Westbrook/Tthunder worship until they play a real team? Outside of the Lebron-less Cavs, they haven't played a team that ranks above mediocre since Durant and Westbrook came back. Thursday is the first real test.
Why would I need to hold off on a proven commodity?

You're speaking as if these guys are unproven. As if they haven't made the conference finals in 3 of the last 4 seasons, with the lone exception occurring when they were missing Westbrook.

Literally the only teams to beat them when they have Their stars in the lineup are Dallas, Miami, & the Spurs. And 2 of those teams don't exist anymore.

This core is battle tested, there's nothing wrong with heaping praise upon them, and I've called Russ the best PG months ago.

Last edited:
Westbrook is playing at unreal level right now. He's on a minutes restriction and he's averaging a career high ppg :x and his other numbers are up there too.

Best PG in the league. He outplayed Paul last year and will do it again if they meet up.

Russ is tied at best with John Wall for best PG in the league right now. Those two are above the rest.

I said about a week ago winning streaks don't make you a contender. How you match up through 7 games does. Mem and SA are the contenders. Dallas is out for me and replaced with the Thunder. GS was out scored by 20 without Curry on the floor. Dude has to much of a scoring burden and I don't have as much faith in Bogut as others do. Like Chi, GS is never healthy when the lights are brightest.

I seriously believe Dre should have made SC top 10. Even though he missed because of his age, his game and it's Andre Miller of all people makes this a highlight IMO. I was impressed he went for it.

I seriously believe Dre should have made SC top 10. Even though he missed because of his age, his game and it's Andre Miller of all people makes this a highlight IMO. I was impressed he went for it.

it's cool, he'lll on shaqtin a fool no doubt

I'm late but

MichaelMaloneHire_300.jpg

Fools laughed when I said earlier when I said Peja and Webber jersey will be retired in Sactown.

Dudes acting like basic game never had hops

Thats why he lasted this long, he not jumping all over the place like russ,blake& rose

Fools laughed when I said earlier when I said Peja and Webber jersey will be retired in Sactown.
then they were fools. c web and peja are all time greats. but when they had the argument about the next 10 greatest player, c web is not in the conversation with wade and KD. 

What's laughable about Peja having his jersey retired in Sacramento? He's one of the best players in the franchise's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom