The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You root for a SoCal team though
laugh.gif
i know, and i hate myself for it. But that's just how much i hate the bay area teams, i had to look elsewhere

Whats your deal with Bay Area teams?
grew up in nor cal so they were shoved down my throat as a kid which made me hate them. 

the recent influx of bandwagon 49er fans over the last few years made the hate come back alive. (thankfully they have all disappeared again)

Raiders are a division rival 

Oh and the fact that i live in the TV market so every week 2 of the 3 televised "early" games are Niners and Raiders which also pisses me off

Last edited:
Did I not post this earlier? I thought I did.

I hate comparisons, but I have a seemingly crazy one in mind for Draymond Green.

Who would you guys compare him to?

dre is the poor man's rob horry 

I don't think he's a "poor man's" horry. Although I love the Horry comparison, I'm thinking Houston Robert Horry, and in that regard he's almost just like him which is why I don't like the poor part.

Draymond one of my favorites in the L man, he's awesome.

skill wise they are close but if rob ever pawns his 7 rings dre will be pretty poor in comparison

but thats mostly because big shot bob was super lucky with teams (or just the best free agent decision maker ever)

he's like mario in mario cart, 3 star rating across the board but not 5 star anything. he will do a little bit of everything and fill in any of your teams needs but he's not great at one specific thing which is why he will never be more than a great role player 

Sacramento is so awful, it'sliterally killing Cousins. Free the Emotional Lesbian.

Last edited:
^ I'm watching the Thunder-Kings replay right now. SAC not playing well at all it seems but Thunder only lead 63-56. Should be putting them away right now, even on the road (I know how it ends, but I still think that holds true)

Westbrook is playing at unreal level right now. He's on a minutes restriction and he's averaging a career high ppg :x and his other numbers are up there too.

Best PG in the league. He outplayed Paul last year and will do it again if they meet up.

Westbrook is playing at unreal level right now. He's on a minutes restriction and he's averaging a career high ppg :x and his other numbers are up there too.

Best PG in the league. He outplayed Paul last year and will do it again if they meet up.

Can we hold off on the Westbrook/Tthunder worship until they play a real team? Outside of the Lebron-less Cavs, they haven't played a team that ranks above mediocre since Durant and Westbrook came back. Thursday is the first real test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom