The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lawdog forgot Anthony Davis exists, now the Anthony Davis bandwagon is about to come after him

I did forget him for a second, but we're talking starters here, which get voted in by the fans. I know the hype around AD has been significant, but is enough to get him voted as a starter by casual fans? With him playing in a small market? I think Dwert is more likely to get the votes to start.

Yup. Steph, Chris, Russ, Kobe, Klay and James Harden are gonna take up all the spots
After the starters its coaches decision so anything can happen
And the coaches ain't gonna pick Dame over any of those guys
laugh.gif

I'd like to see some new faces in the ASG, at least off the bench. Would love to see Marcin Gortat even though it's a stretch.

I'd like to see some new faces in the ASG, at least off the bench. Would love to see Marcin Gortat even though it's a stretch.

you see new faces every year on the reserve squad pimpin

sooooooo I guess I'll address the elephant in the room...the east...based on votes and popularity...DWade starting or naw?

CP3 shooting almost 50 40 90 with a crazy A/T ratio and y'all still sleep on him? Lmao.

Happy y'all came around on J. Wall though. The disrespect he used to get on here smh. Was even a thread asking if he was a bust.

lmaoo they aren't gonna start 4 guards hahahahaahahaha come on man. plus voting just doesnt work like that. steph should get more fan votes than cp3 so he'll be starting pg.

then swaggy p will eat up those small forward votes. Center will probs be dwight around yo mouf. pf, BG

steph
kobe
swaggy p lol probably james harden tho, I think he can play sf
BG
Dwight.
 i meant to say which one out of those 3 guards will get the other guard spot. 

No one sleeps on him. No one cares cuz he won't get out of the second round of the playoffs.

Typical Lakers fan response. But I agree that people aren't sleeping on him. It just happens that there are bunch of guards having great years so far this season.

both lists are :x but dame isn't a top 5 pg
cp3
westbrook
wall
curry
parker

I know westbrook is putting up crazy numbers and getting the thunders them Ws but do anybody else agree with me that he shouldn't make the ASG due the amount of games he missed? the guard position is STACKED in the west and there are players who didn't get injured, like Dame, Conley or Mr. Have It All, who deserves to be in it.

both lists are :x but dame isn't a top 5 pg
cp3
westbrook
wall
curry
parker

I know westbrook is putting up crazy numbers and getting the thunders them Ws but do anybody else agree with me that he shouldn't make the ASG due the amount of games he missed? the guard position is STACKED in the west and there are players who didn't get injured, like Dame, Conley or Mr. Have It All, who deserves to be in it.

westbrook is a lock bro.....
dame will be in with a coaches nod...

West all star going to look like:

Curry
Kobe
KD
Blake
AD

Bench:

Cp3
Aldridge
Harden
Klay
Gasol
Dwight
Russ/Duncan or Dirk

Think the brow has enough following now to crack the starting spot. People have been getting tired of Dwert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom