The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

No one sleeps on him. No one cares cuz he won't get out of the second round of the playoffs.

Typical Lakers fan response. But I agree that people aren't sleeping on him. It just happens that there are bunch of guards having great years so far this season.
What does this mean? :lol:  Alot of people say that and alot of them aren't laker fans :lol:

lol yea that made no sense. Oh, he must think we're mad the Clippers are flourishing. Orrrr, he think's we're still whining about losing cp3. we dont gaf about either doh. Everybody knows theres only two teams fans are checking for...the Lakers and the kings.

What does this mean? :lol:  Alot of people say that and alot of them aren't laker fans :lol:

But Lakers fans are always the quickest to say it. And if you don't think there's Lakers fans who are still salty about basketball reasons you're not paying attention.

Wall is beating CP3 in PTS, AST, REB, STL and BLK. His team has the better record and won head to head. CP3 had more TO against Wall then anyone else this year. An folks still think Paul is having the better year?

Ha ha ha ha ha

Last edited:
klay's not gonna make it & cp3 may not either .. kobe may get a nod just because

Kobe is an absolute lock. Fan voting lol. CP3 is a lock too. Klay should prob make it. But it could be a toss up.

Wonder what the east is going to look like.

Wall
Kyrie (Fan voting over Lowry)
Bron
Melo (?)
K. Love

No one sleeps on him. No one cares cuz he won't get out of the second round of the playoffs.
Typical Lakers fan response. But I agree that people aren't sleeping on him. It just happens that there are bunch of guards having great years so far this season.
What does this mean? 
laugh.gif
 Alot of people say that and alot of them aren't laker fans 
laugh.gif
lol yea that made no sense. Oh, he must think we're mad the Clippers are flourishing. Orrrr, he think's we're still whining about losing cp3. we dont gaf about either doh. Everybody knows theres only two teams fans are checking for...the Lakers and the kings.
I'd say the Dodgers as well.. but that's just me.

What does this mean? 
laugh.gif
 Alot of people say that and alot of them aren't laker fans 
laugh.gif
But Lakers fans are always the quickest to say it. And if you don't think there's Lakers fans who are still salty about basketball reasons you're not paying attention.
And meh, I'm over it, don't get me wrong it sucks, and the trade set back the franchise 5 years, and boosted the pathetic clippers by 5 years, but everything will come back to balance in due time.

Wall is beating CP3 in PTS, AST, REB, STL and BLK. His team has the better record and won head to head. CP3 had more TO against Wall then anyone else this year. An folks still think Paul is having the better year?

Ha ha ha ha ha

We've played like 30 games man calm down :lol:

Wall is beating CP3 in PTS, AST, REB, STL and BLK. His team has the better record and won head to head. CP3 had more TO against Wall then anyone one else this year. An folks still think Paul is having the better year?

Ha ha ha ha ha

Yes. Cp3 is playing better than Wall.

I've been on record here saying Wall is my fav pg. Actually my fav player. Don't jump on board now. Slow down.

..I'm not an advanced stats guy...but if you are using those stats to determine whose better....you're already lost my man.

Wall is beating CP3 in PTS, AST, REB, STL and BLK. His team has the better record and won head to head. CP3 had more TO against Wall then anyone one else this year. An folks still think Paul is having the better year?

Ha ha ha ha ha

I've been on record here saying Wall is my fav pg. Actually my fav player. Don't jump on board now. Slow down.

..I'm not an advanced stats guy...but if you are using those stats to determine whose better....you're already lost my man.

Bingo.

I didn't lose. Paul lost to Wall last Friday though and had his worse game until that point. The Wizards have a better record vs the West then the Clippers vs the East. There's a PER stat that says Wall is by far the best defender per 100 possessions at PG. What more does he have to do?

Legit chance no Spurs this year.
I still think theres a chance for Duncan to go but he probably wont
spurs too boring for an ASG.

What......

Lawdog forgot Anthony Davis exists, now the Anthony Davis bandwagon is about to come after him
I did forget him for a second, but we're talking starters here, which get voted in by the fans. I know the hype around AD has been significant, but is enough to get him voted as a starter by casual fans? With him playing in a small market? I think Dwert is more likely to get the votes to start.
I think hes definitely popular now that hes getting national TV games and ESPN gets to restart their hype machine like they had on him when he was in college.

Except Wall is passing better, rebounding better and defending better than Paul and Steph.

Only thing Steph has is scoring, he's still only average as a defender.

So actually, yes.

Thank you. Everyone likes to use the PER stat. Even that on defense is in Walls favor. There is no argument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom