The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm, how old are they?

If we were projecting who would be better 2, 3 years form now this would matter. I'm talking about right now.

You dudes are saying those guys are better than CP3 right now at this moment and literally nothing backs that up.

If i'm lying or wrong, prove it.

Not disputing his eliteness, but if I'm starting a team today, I'm picking those other 3 first. They have more longevity moving forward.

I would too, CP3 is almost 30. As with most players, they decline with age. But right now at this moment? How are all those guys better?

original.gif

I want to win a title, so I def. wouldn't choose CP3. Ever.

That's fine. Just know at this moment all of those guys are just as proven as CP3 and CP3 has been elite for longer than all of those guys so yeah :lol:

And you still haven't told me how those guys are better than CP3. On what metric? How?

Dame makes bigger shots/plays than CP can. Main reason I'd take him over Paul now. Sure CP3 runs a great offense sports good metrics and assist to turnover ratio, but if I need a playmaker in the last 2 minutes of a game, I want Lillard.

portland.gif

Bigger than any shot CP3 has ever made and that was just in his 2nd season.

2ND SEASON.

Holla @ me when CP3 hits a playoff series winning shot against a good team.

THere's no bias with me either I like Paul, but I rather have Dame and maybe even Curry since Curry's jumper is probably the best in the league.

Dame makes bigger shots/plays than CP can. Main reason I'd take him over Paul now. Sure CP3 runs a great offense sports good metrics and assist to turnover ratio, but if I need a playmaker in the last 2 minutes of a game, I want Lillard.

I feel you, but he just got swept in the 2nd round :\

As CP's career showed everyone, playoff success isn't imminent. So while we would like to think he's this big shot maker, (he is) it may not amount to any sort of tangible playoff success

The non-choking non-*****made metric.

Oh yeah I love it I love it :pimp: :pimp:

Piss poor *** response that's what I'm talking about :lol:

CP's choking *** still better than all them PG's you mentioned and you can't do **** to prove otherwise right now I love it :pimp:

Those metrics have done jack **** for CP3 and his career thus far. Keep living on them, tho. Keep acting like they mean a ******* thing, and when your dude is sitting at the podium with his lip out... yet again... I'll be here :smokin

Young team, young player, I won't get on him for losing in the second round. If he's 30 and still struggling, then I'll pick the next young cat over him. Paul is still a stud, but I rather have Dame and Wessy and maybe Curry.

This thread is always the best after a big performance....that's when the arguments get real
laugh.gif
This ain't no argument. This is child's play
laugh.gif

They don't like CP3 so they are making claims with no backing to them at all.
This Season:

Chris Paul - 17.5ppg 9.7apg 4.6rpg

Curry - 23.9ppg 7.6apg 5.3rpg

Lillard 20.8ppg 6.2apg 5.2rpg

Wall - 17.8ppg 10.6apg 4.8rpg

Russ - 26.9ppg 6.9apg 5.6rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom