The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portland wont make it out of the first round this year.
So what if they don't? They're still an extremely young team.
Do you realize how deep the west is? Everyone in the top 8 is a few games within reach of home-court.

You could end up being an 8th seed and facing the Spurs because of a few losses.
Yea all too true but, dudes are bringing up CP's playoff shortcomings like Lillard didn't get swept.

Throwing the young team part in doesn't matter, either you use playoffs  as a qualifier or don't, you can't pick and choose when it fits

Last edited:

Portland wont make it out of the first round this year.

So what if they don't? They're still an extremely young team.

Do you realize how deep the west is? Everyone in the top 8 is a few games within reach of home-court.

You could end up being an 8th seed and facing the Spurs because of a few losses.
Yea all too true but, dudes are bringing up CP's playoff shortcomings like Lillard didn't get swept.
Throwing the young team part in doesn't matter, either you use playoffs  as a qualifier or don't, you can't pick and choose when it fits
kind've like how you're picking to omit Lillard carrying his team out of the first round? let's see what portland does this postseason before we start using the playoffs as a metric.

I don't think Russ realizes that feeding Adams in the post on his strong side gets you a very high % hook shot for 2pts

Are%2Byou%2Bkidding%2Bme%2BFat%2BKevin_ab4303_4555296.gif

Last edited:
kind've like how you're picking to omit Lillard carrying his team out of the first round? let's see what portland does this postseason before we start using the playoffs as a metric.

How has he omitted that? As if CP3 hasn't carried his team out of the first round quite a few times before. If that doesn't mean **** for CP3, then it shouldn't mean **** for D Lillard. (I personally think it does, but it is what it is)

that kind of sucks cause i like cousins, and while i don't necessarily hate mark jackson he is highly dislikeable

there's gotta be better coaching opportunities no?

that kind of sucks cause i like cousins, and while i don't necessarily hate mark jackson he is highly dislikeable

there's gotta be better coaching opportunities no?
yea, George Karl.  But our owner sucks *** and just wants to copy what he had going on in Golden State

saw what james johnson did to andre drummond
nasty dunk

the "scuffle"
do they not know johnson is a black belt and would toss them? :lol:

Why can't we just appreciate the fact that there's like 8-10 PG's that can be in the conversation for "top 5" at their position? :wow:

CP3, Russ, Curry, Wall, Dame, TP9, Lowry, Rondo, Conley, Rose, etc. The PG position is gonna be :pimp: for the next 10 years.

Last edited:
Just going over the Wizards schedule. Next 4 games vs Suns, BULLS, Celtics and Knicks. Then we head West vs Rockets, Mavs, Thunder, Spurs and Pelicans. Tough road ahead.

Wall vs Russ 1/2/15.

I didn't omit anything. It was already mentioned, why do I need to speak on it again.

They both made second round, one team got swept though. The end.

Clippers took OKC to what 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom