The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Season:

Chris Paul - 17.5ppg 9.7apg 4.6rpg

Curry - 23.9ppg 7.6apg 5.3rpg

Lillard 20.8ppg 6.2apg 5.2rpg

Wall - 17.8ppg 10.6apg 4.8rpg

Russ - 26.9ppg 6.9apg 5.6rpg

Your loosing if you just gonna cite point rebs and ast come on :lol: :lol: your better than this

CP3 misses the 3 at the buzzer. Clippers lose to Denver 
laugh.gif

portland.gif

Bigger than any shot CP3 has ever made and that was just in his 2nd season.

2ND SEASON.

Holla @ me when CP3 hits a playoff series winning shot against a good team.

And that got him swept in the 2nd round. I don't get it :lol: :lol:

Great shot, but I mean..

Swept by the defending champion Spurs? Definitely something a 23 year old should be embarrassed about right?

I mean someone great like LeBron would never get swept against a team like the Spurs...

Oh wait.

Even Kobe and Phil got swept by a championship Mavs team.

Doesn't tarnish anyone's greatness to lose to the best. Especially at 23 YEARS OLD.

Last edited:
Swept by the defending champion Spurs? Definitely something a 23 year old should be embarrassed about right?

I mean someone great like LeBron would never get swept against a team like the Spurs...

Oh wait.

As if CP didn't get knocked out by the Spurs, Lakers, and Thunders of the world in his prime. But he don't get a pass for that. Neither should dame. Age doesn't mean ****. CP was getting bounced early out the playoffs at the same age, and he's now 29.

This Season:

Chris Paul - 17.5ppg 9.7apg 4.6rpg

Curry - 23.9ppg 7.6apg 5.3rpg

Lillard 20.8ppg 6.2apg 5.2rpg

Wall - 17.8ppg 10.6apg 4.8rpg

Russ - 26.9ppg 6.9apg 5.6rpg
Your loosing if you just gonna cite point rebs and ast come on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
your better than this
So you can cite some ******** advanced metrics but the stats that all show Paul being the worst of those players aren't ok? 
laugh.gif

How about this then:

Curry's team, Lillard's team, Wall's team all have better records than CP0's team right now

and Russ' team is coming

Last edited:
Portland wont make it out of the first round this year.

So what if they don't? They're still an extremely young team.
Do you realize how deep the west is? Everyone in the top 8 is a few games within reach of home-court.

You could end up being an 8th seed and facing the Spurs because of a few losses.

Last edited:
So you can cite some ******** advanced metrics but the stats that all show Paul being the worst of those players aren't ok?

How about this then:

Curry's team, Lillard's team, Wall's team all have better records than CP0's team right now

and Russ' team is coming

Do those stats really show that CP3 is the worst player out of those bunch? Also, you can't cite things like points without citing things like efficiency, they go hand in hand. Also, they are PG's so I would like to think Ast to Turnover ratio means something, call me crazy but I do. If you're going to cite simple **** like Pts rebs and ast, you have to dig deeper than that too. It isn't as simple as pts rebs and ast. If that were the Case K Love was the 3rd best player in the L last year.

And yeah, they have better records than the Clips right now....so :lol:? You don't get no reward for having a better record through 25 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom