The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondo

2nd (amongst guards) in Defensive Rebounding.

10th overall in win sharaes

11th overall in steals

@BaxterHolmes Jeremy Lin on Kobe's final shot: "I like game-winners too. I would like to shoot some. But I get it."
Welp.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

spurs gonna be fine. these late gm situation gonna change once kawhi gets back to lock down opposing teams best players in clutch.
still, lillard a bad boy

The Spurs started last season by having a god-awful record against teams that were over .500 and ended up becoming champs :pimp:

They should be the last team you count out

Lin needs to keep his mouth shut or ask to be traded. Kobe gets the final shot till he dies unless he feels like passing.

My boss said Jeremy Lin could be the next Magic Johnson if he got more minutes. I felt like spitting in his face.

Ok, I already hated my boss before, but still :lol: took a lot of effort not to laugh out loud at that

Last edited:
I got in several Facebook arguments during Linsanity with idiots thinking that 4 decent games made him a better basketball player than Yao Ming ever was

You can't compare Yao Ming and Lin, trying to do so is absurd.  (take out that racial implication)

Lin put his EQ/IQ out there.  Yes, Kobe has lost those GW way too many this year.  He should've passed on a handful of those, but this one seemed like a 50/50.  Lin did well tonight w/o Kobe and it showed.  Guys were able to 'run' plays, not stay stuck in the 1-4 iso plays they always do with Kobe on deck.  Kobe was also playing to the tune of today's game, given the success, but as soon as he checked in, the tables just started to turn.  

Great 'Zen-Lin' jab by saying Kobe will 'figure' it out.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom