The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the guy Milwaukee drafted years back was gonna be great. I forgot his name but China wanted him to be in a large market
He was overrated. Hes not an nba caliber player. Also heard he couldn't understand English. So he prolly doesn't even know what coach is saying to him.

Last edited:
Shouldn't be a question about that lame Young throwing elbows/forearms. Shocking he didn't immediately get kicked out.

Rondo

2nd (amongst guards) in Defensive Rebounding.
10th overall in win sharaes
11th overall in steals
It doesn't matter. He's 150th in PER. He's no Brandan Wright.
sick.gif
Give it a month bro, people will see what he is.

Kobe didn't lose the game for the Lakers, OKC just took it from them.
but too be fair..if kobe hit that shot..would we be saying that kobe won the game for the lakers? or just that the lakers won the game?
Nah we'd be saying he won it.

If I'm being honest though Kobe lost the game for them when he returned to the lineup. Dudes were flush while he was on the bench.

nodoubt. sucks, but it's likethat sometimes. You gotta be strong with your coaching decisions. when Pop goes with a lineup, he doesnt switch up whats working for what got them in the hole to begin with. He has no prob letting his bench go out and build confidence by winning games. Instills a winning attitude. Kobe ripped off his sleeve and threw it up in the air lmao

Rondo is gonna change ya'll minds soon. Don't underestimate him now. He won't ever be a 15ppg guy. But he'll have that offense running smoothly. Being a Boston Fan since I was young and being a Mavs fan since 06 this is the greatest thing to happen to me. Can't wait til Playoffs I'm gonna be at the first home game.

Rondo is gonna change ya'll minds soon. Don't underestimate him now. He won't ever be a 15ppg guy. But he'll have that offense running smoothly. Being a Boston Fan since I was young and being a Mavs fan since 06 this is the greatest thing to happen to me. Can't wait til Playoffs I'm gonna be at the first home game.
ill give it 3 weeks before nt officially considers him to be a better pg than cp 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom