The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
you say that as if he ain't been shooting like that his entire life and coaches haven't tried to fix it... you think he wants to have a broken jumper?

Your dumb.

Some players go to the gym hour before practice, hour before games, stay hours after and stay hours after games and work on shooting. Rondo isn't doing that bruh.

Ason Kidd. That was his name before. But he worked and worked until he developed a shot.

Mavs better watch out. Atlanta is playing no games yo. dont even know how they killing all these teams. Spur-ian coach maybe? DOnt sleep.

kendall marhsall 
pimp.gif

Korver is having the greatest shooting season of all-time, for the record.

Four players in history have been at his current percentages, but they were all super unqualified (highest minute total was 215 - Korver is at 855).

Like, Amir Johnson is one. :lol:

He played 39 minutes in his rookie season, and went 7-10 from the field, 2-3 from three and 4-4 from the line.

i think we all know Korver aint gonna shoot 50% from 3 at the end of the season :lol:

dude is a beast regardless

@tweetydimes  
Low Key Atlanta hawks beat CLEVELAND , CHICAGO BULLS  & HOUSTON BACK TO BACK TO BACK

clippers announcers complaining about the refs from yesterdays game 
laugh.gif

good to see they are on the same page as the players

i get that he can grow up to be great

but i dont see the hype about asadflkjwerawndfaadsfn right now

he makes like one play per game that shows of his athletic potential but other than that, nothing 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom