The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get that he can grow up to be great

but i dont see the hype about asadflkjwerawndfaadsfn right now

he makes like one play per game that shows of his athletic potential but other than that, nothing 

Don't talk about Giannis like that. You can only compare him to guys with 5+ All-Star appearances.

Jordan Farmar has been terrible for the Clippers. Ugh.
dat lakers plant 
nerd.gif

Everytime I hear Roy Hibberts name or see his face, I get mad.

I would rather spend a month in the Ferguson thread than watch an Indiana game.

So sea manup, any more impressed by Giannis? 18, 9 and 6 is a pretty nice line.
not saying hes a bad player but people are talking about him being the next kd

or saying its an insult to say he's comparable to batum

he can be a decent nba starter but nothing about him screams "next big thing" 

i have him on my fantasy team and thats the best you will get out of him stat wise

i have him on my fantasy team and thats the best you will get out of him stat wise

Yeah, but he's only 20. He regularly scores in the high teens and that's without a real jumper yet. If he adds that to his game, he can easily become a 20+ ppg player. Maybe the next KD is a bit much, but I see him as a multiple time all-star in the future.

Yeah, but he's only 20. He regularly scores in the high teens and that's without a real jumper yet. If he adds that to his game, he can easily become a 20+ ppg player. Maybe the next KD is a bit much, but I see him as a multiple time all-star in the future.
there are just so many next big things that dont end up making the jump. he's still really raw and i dont know if he will put it all together, not saying he wont but i never assume a player will make a huge jump out of the blue. i didnt assume randle would become an allstar level player like a lot of lakers fans did because he hasnt really shown me anything yet, so i guess its just the way i watch basketball.

he averages 12ppg so that means for every game he scores in the high teens theres a game where he scores like 6 points

At least make it to the Conference Finals

Most all of the elite players since 2000 have gotten to the Conference Finals

Even the ones who haven't won a ring

Durant, Nash, Dwight Howard, Rose, Carmelo, Paul George, Deron Williams, Marc Gasol

All those guys have at least made the Conference Finals

Chris Paul hasn't ever made it past the 2nd round

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom