The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

for a top 5 all time pg, chris paul looks like just another guy everytime i watch him play
laugh.gif

This is a real post.
i stand behind it 100%

hes not very impressive to watch

At least make it to the Conference Finals

Most all of the elite players since 2000 have gotten to the Conference Finals

Even the ones who haven't won a ring

Durant, Nash, Dwight Howard, Rose, Carmelo, Paul George, Deron Williams, Marc Gasol

All those guys have at least made the Conference Finals

Chris Paul hasn't ever made it past the 2nd round
So when AD doesn't make it to the WCF in the next 4-7 years because the other teams are better, he's going to be less of a player. 

Because this is probably, rather very likely going to happen, him not making it further than that.

Durant, Nash, Dwight Howard, Rose, Carmelo, Paul George, Deron Williams, Marc Gasol

So when AD doesn't make it to the WCF in the next 4-7 years because the other teams are better, he's going to be less of a player. 

Because this is probably, rather very likely going to happen, him not making it further than that.
if he cant make it to the WCF with a half decent supporting cast within the next 4-7 years then he deserves all the slander that comes his way

I'd actually say this is highly unlikely to happen.

4-7 years is an extremely long time and dude will be in his prime.

He's already a one man wrecking crew as it is.

if he cant make it to the WCF with a half decent supporting cast within the next 4-7 years then he deserves all the slander that comes his way
mean.gif

Quite possibly the worst reasoning for slandering a player. 

I could see if he didn't carry his team TO the playoffs.

KD and Russ have been to the finals once and that was with Harden.

Them dudes should be getting seriously Slandered in here then. Straight up.

Chris Paul Looks like an ordinary player out there.

Loosing in the Conference Finals > Loosing in the 2nd round because ya know, that really means something.

(sigh) Y'all ****** man :lol:

I'd actually say this is highly unlikely to happen.

4-7 years is an extremely long time and dude will be in his prime.

He's already a one man wrecking crew as it is.
Every team in the West has young talent.

You still need a team and he is the furthest from it.

Last edited:

mean.gif

if they dont make the finals this year they will get slandered, count on it

:smh:

Real

Hmm I don't remember saying there was :lol:

Just like theres no awards for imaginary situations, imignary rings and imaginary GOATS but yet we still talk about them :lol:

AD is 3 years in

Chris Paul is 10 years in and he plays with an All-NBA performer, a Sixth man of the Year winner and is coached by an coach whos won a championship

But Chris Paul is a top 5 all time point guard who needs more help :lol:

Last edited:
They (OKC) will win it all this year though.

We won't get to see any of that Slander.

Last edited:

Just like theres no awards for imaginary situations, imignary rings and imaginary GOATS but yet we still talk about them :lol:

AD is 3 years in

Chris Paul is 10 years in and he plays with an All-NBA performer, a Sixth man of the Year winner and is coached by an coach whos won a championship

But Chris Paul needs more help :lol:

Who actually talks about those things though? :nerd:

AD is 3 years in...what the hell does this mean? CP was once in his 3rd year as well. Being young doesn't guarantee anything.

AD is 3 years in

But Chris Paul needs more help :lol:

Who actually talks about those things though? :nerd:

AD is 3 years in...what the hell does this mean? CP was once in his 3rd year as well. Being young doesn't guarantee anything.

With the imaginary stuff I think you're being sarcastic because its definitely talked about

The 3 years in comment means to you can't compare AD's career accomplishments with somebody whose have been in the NBA triple the time (Chris Paul)

Last edited:
there are a lot of stats you can throw around, numbers you can bring up. you can spend hours arguing over what the ideal ratio between assists to points is for a pg or if high rebounding numbers means anything. westbrooks role is totally different than chris pauls role on the basketball court and you can argue about who's style of play is the "right way to play basketball". at the end of the day every basketball player that has ever suited up to play in a competitive basketball has one goal, to win basketball games. some players have a larger impact on the outcome than others. there's a reason why every basketball player in your top 10 all time has multiple rings, when you are that good you are going to lead your team to greatness. 

a lot of players that are never considered top 5 all time pgs have done a lot more with a lot less. with chris paul its ALWAYS "need better teammates" "need better coach" "need better bench" "if only he was 6'4" "hes doing all he can". 

all time greats dont get excuses, they get the job done and chris paul falls short (ba bum chhh) year after year.

tired of this winning doesnt matter participation medal attitude people have when talking about chris paul. maybe one of you guys can engrave his PER and career win share numbers on a ring and give it to him after he retires ringless

Y'all got so much hate in y'all hearts for one player :lol: :lol: like he did something to you guys. It's cute though.

I myself could never hate on a player so much. But I digress. Flourish.

Yall want, kd, dwight,cp3, lebron etc to get it done every year, obviously they all cant win it, its unfair for that to stop them from being mentioned with the greats

Yall still dont know theirs only one champ a year?

Every star cant win a ring
Every time you post this, NOBODY listens.

Something as simple as 30 teams 1 Champ, and 29 Losers, and NOBODY can grasp this.

The ones who don't grasp it don't know who they are, but the ones who do grasp it Know who they are. Funny huh

I will rep you this time though, and every time from now on. 

I actually don't hate Chris Paul at all

Hes just not a top 5 all time point guard yet and I'm not really sure if he is or ever has been the best point guard in the NBA like some people say

Can he earn his way there? Yes....he just has to win more games in the playoffs or sustain longevity longer than other All time great point guard

But he has a long way to go......John Stockton played til he was 40

Last edited:
bruh monta have it all. rondo need to not shoot ever and just toss dimes. mavs will be pretty tight.

Spurs D-squad is tough as hell. Spurs as a whole are beasts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom