The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
vlade entertaining entertaining more lakers fans tonight than the guy he was traded for 19 years ago 
frown.gif

vlade played more nba finals games in a lakers jersey than a kings jersey so he's a laker for life

Everything better when you a laker

Look at that bum *** poor mans jr smith nick young get all the shine even tho hes been a trash *** chucker all his career

I don't follow the Hawks very closely but I just noticed Dennis Schroder starting ahead of Jeff Teague. Is this permanent? I mean Teague is a solid point guard and no question that he is starter material. How good is this Schroder kid exactly?

I don't follow the Hawks very closely but I just noticed Dennis Schroder starting ahead of Jeff Teague. Is this permanent? I mean Teague is a solid point guard and no question that he is starter material. How good is this Schroder kid exactly?
teague was hurt and it was his first game back tonight 

teague was hurt and it was his first game back tonight 

Oh I see. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

Beaten the Spurs, Rockets, Warriors, Hawks and Raptors so far. **** me.

Damian is a baaaaad man.

idc if he's playing the Washington Generals he's gonna make the game winner 7/8 times.

Nick Young's post game interview. 
laugh.gif

Dude said Vlade made the 1/2 court shot because his swag rubbed off on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom