The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers 
mean.gif
Heat
mean.gif

Just consider fear factor. Whom are teams and opposing pg's more affraid of, Dame or West? I gotta go with Hustle.

the sample size is too small. Lakers have playedtoo few without kobe to even assess that accurately.

Tonight’s message? Byron Scott: "We’re still going to lean on [Kobe], but we don’t have to as heavy as we are."
— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes)

December 24, 2014

Byron is not the hero we deserve, but the one we need right now. He's so stupid but he can take it, because he's not a hero, he's a talkative buffoon, a watchful protector of the pick, a dark knight.

do guys consider Magic the great PG of all time?

not a loaded question, just wondering the general consensus of my NT homies.

kobe might kill nick, on some ' i loved you, like a brother. you were my brother. I'm doing this because I love you. Am i my brothers keeper' as he chokes the life out of him and that light in his eyes goes out.
sounded funnier in your head huh?

--

I'd take Monta, Dame, Curry over Westbrook any day. His shot selection is awful as well.

kobe might kill nick, on some ' i loved you, like a brother. you were my brother. I'm doing this because I love you. Am i my brothers keeper' as he chokes the life out of him and that light in his eyes goes out.
sounded funnier in your head huh?

--

I'd take Monta, Dame, Curry over Westbrook any day. His shot selection is awful as well.

Monta is a 2

do guys consider Magic the great PG of all time?

not a loaded question, just wondering the general consensus of my NT homies.
assuming you left out steve blake as the clear cut #1 since its such a no brainer but yeah magic has second place on lock 

at making And1 mixtapes or ballhogging in an All-Star game to draw some ooohs and ahhhs,  sure

Last edited:
Nick Young: "Tell [Kobe] to take the backseat for a little bit. He can be 'driving Miss Daisy' and I can be Miss Daisy and drive."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom