The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing about OKC losing to Portland when they were up 10 with 92seconds left was...

Portland has the ball with 5.2 seconds, run an inbounds play to free up Lillard for the tie.

Then...

OKC has the ball with 3 seconds, you think they ran an inbound play for Morrow?

Nah man. Nah

They gave it to Russ after he ran around wild trying to get open, and then he takes the last shot with everyone else watching.

Last edited:
Like 6 different Lakers gonna be looking at Kobe like

barkhad-abdi-wins-best-supporting-actor.gif

you just gave me a genuine belly laugh. I can't wait til Lin does it.

Kobe is trash.

Dame is the best scoring PG.

Mavericks will figure it out soon.

Hawks are nice. 

Rose is getting better.

Wiggins met LeBron for the first time today.

Russ is still the best scoring PG and Curry gives Dame a run as well

Dame definitely starting to put folks on notice though overall, not just as a point guard. I viewed him on par with Irving coming into the season, now I think things are starting to clear up..

Obviously Rondo coming on to the Mavs was not a home run move, it didn't take a pro scout to see that. Again though, it was a roll of the dice they sort of had to make

Last edited:
just read on bleacherreport that he's getting an mri tomorrow, but cavs fear a torn achilles, which means they know because there's some pretty basic preliminary tests that can be done on site to know right away. It's not something that is typically misdiagnosed.

Last edited:
200+ posts since I last checked in.

Reading the posts of utter disgust from Lakers' fans about the team winning tonight against the Warriors and further ruining the high lottery pick chances was comedy.
laugh.gif

@jadande: Nick Young: "Some guys played like 'Django Unchained.' They were free tonight."

:rofl: :rofl:

Kobe could give a damn

Hes going to come back and shoot 25 shots and be like" *Uck your couch" and Jeremy Lin and Swaggy P are going take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom