The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Gooden, Sasha Pavlovic, Ben Wallace, Eric Snow.

LeBron had anchors tied to his feet, just stop.

No NBA games today, which means it's a stats day. Oh, and Josh Smith will clear waivers at 5 EST.
via sports legion

Last edited:
Just saw that the Lakers beat the Warriors.

My first thought was, damn, did Kobe score 50 or something...

Then I saw Kobe didn't even play!

:rofl: :rofl: You can't make that **** up

Hopefully this will convince the man to stop shooting 40 shots a game

Last edited:
Maybe your right. I think the top 5 teams in the East are even with the top out West. I expect a great East 2nd round after the trash is put out. Hawks IMO have the most impressive streak in all of basketball this year. Considering who they've beat.

My Bulls tho :pimp: .. Wins against Memphis, Toronto & Washington, Rose gaining his confidence back little by little, Jimmy/Pau :pimp: .. Niko :pimp: but he needs to know not to guard Kemba on a switch or stand under the basket when NeNe is lumbering down the lane :wow: :x

NeNe seems to always give the Bulls issues. Jimmy Butler has come on strong this year but last nights game told me that if Chicago wants to win it all Rose must be ready come playoff time. I love the Wizards but as a basketball fan it is great to see Rose being Rose again.

lawdog trolling.
laugh.gif
glad someone figured it out. I guess I need to drop a "not srs" anytimr I am not serious
nah, people just need to learn that no posts in this thread are actually serious

unless they're actually serious 

Maybe your right. I think the top 5 teams in the East are even with the top out West. I expect a great East 2nd round after the trash is put out. Hawks IMO have the most impressive streak in all of basketball this year. Considering who they've beat.
Expect at least two upsets in the first round 

The 4/5 match in the East will be good. ATL, TOR, WAS, CHI or CLE going home early.

Last edited:
I want nothing more than a Wizards/Bulls rematch...but this time in the ECF. **** would be epic.

@WojYahooNBA: Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale has agreed to a three-year contract extension, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom