The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a pg, his role on the team is to score the ball

Every pg doesnt have to be rondo in order to be a pg

Just like every sg's role doesnt have to do with scoring(sefalosha, tony allen)

On the team Dame is on, he's asked to carry the scoring load along with LMA, so lets not hold that against him by critisizing his assist numbers

People call him average all the time and pull the "he only gets love because he's white"

Man, white or black, he poo'd on everyone of every color every time he stepped on the court.

If he only got praise because he was white, that shouldn't have Slowed down the people guarding him then. If he was an avg white guy, why couldn't anyone stop him then.

Go check his Playoff stats, those are impressive for any player white or black.

He is a pg, his role on the team is to score the ball

Every pg doesnt have to be rondo in order to be a pg

Just like every sg's role doesnt have to do with scoring(sefalosha, tony allen)

i'm not saying what he's doing is wrong bro. You guys be to quick to go from 0-100 lmaoo. chill drizzy. I was just asking about his assists. Was curious to see what the stat line looked like.

just to be clear though, he does fit in that new category. The Hybrid combo guard. along with rose, kyrie, westbrook, etc. guys that are more inclined to scored than pass. Sharing similar traits with the 2 guard. There's more than just 5 positional categories now. theres sub headings. Stretch 4s. Point forwards. etc.

Last edited:
speaking of larry legend, playing point guard and watching basketball... one of my all time favorite youtube highlight vids:

So average. Only gets talked about cause he's white.

I just have no clue how you can say this, with a straight face. Get those sodium levels checked good bruva. His skin color means nothing. In fact, if anything, his skin color makes it doper that he's doing what he's doing, coming straight out bum**** indiana.

Larry used to say things like, I'm going to score 14 pts this quarter, but only going to my left with no more than four dribbles.

That's cold

A lot of cats will forever take Bird over Lebron at SF
I like LeBron, but no way am I taking him over Larry Bird. Never in life. Bird was a 26/10/9 player in his prime and is a better play maker than LeBron. LeBron doesn't have nearly the amount of heart Bird had. 

speaking of larry legend, playing point guard and watching basketball... one of my all time favorite youtube highlight vids:
So average. Only gets talked about cause he's white.
I just have no clue how you can say this, with a straight face. Get those sodium levels checked good bruva. His skin color means nothing. In fact, if anything, his skin color makes it doper that he's doing what he's doing, coming straight out bum**** indiana.
dude must be 18 years old 
mean.gif

Bird>Bron as of right now. Bron will close that gap VERY soon.

But Larry Legend have it all. Crazy how much he accomplished in like 12 years.

i'm not saying what he's doing is wrong bro. You guys be to quick to go from 0-100 lmaoo. chill drizzy. I was just asking about his assists. Was curious to see what the stat line looked like.

just to be clear though, he does fit in that new category. The Hybrid combo guard. along with rose, kyrie, westbrook, etc. guys that are more inclined to scored than pass. Sharing similar traits with the 2 guard. There's more than just 5 positional categories now. theres sub headings. Stretch 4s. Point forwards. etc.
Nah Thats just a lame way to categorize these players just because they dont fit the prototypical style of how ppl think they should be playing

A lot of cats will forever take Bird over Lebron at SF
I like LeBron, but no way am I taking him over Larry Bird. Never in life. Bird was a 26/10/9 player in his prime and is a better play maker than LeBron. LeBron doesn't have nearly the amount of heart Bird had. 
I would take Lebron  for just his athleticism alone.
larry was sneaky athletic and was always the first one in and last one out of the gym

larry with 29.9 ppg 9.6 rpg 6.1 apg on 53/41/91 % shooting in 88 
mean.gif
sick.gif

also averages the exact same block and steal numbers as lebron, not that that tells you everything about defense but still..

They did some weird stat at the end of last season of 25/7/5 guys, it was like 4 of them ever for one season.

Lebron, Gordon Hayward, ( I think Bird) 

Anyone know what I'm talking about.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom