The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
so which was perk's bro dude in the orange/blk?

The fat light skinned kat with the finger waves and red hoody is the one I know and see all the time, it's my understanding he is Vanity's (Perk's wife) brother though. I guess yellow hat is his nephew perhaps tall orange/black is his brother. Not sure.

Looks like the Cavs want Koufos again and may look into a 3 team deal with Boston.

Also, according to Woj, Memphis is really trying to hard to get J Smoove. How fitting is it that the guy I was backing a few weeks ago comes to my team :lol: . I think he would flourish off the bench as a 4. I also would love to get Green in a 3 team deal with Cleveland. Let's put in this work Hollinger!

sidenote:

I don't think we are beating out Houston considering Smith will probably look at Houston as a better destination. Not to mention, he's BFF with Dwight.

Last edited:
so which was perk's bro dude in the orange/blk?

The fat light skinned kat with the finger waves and red hoody is the one I know and see all the time, it's my understanding he is Vanity's (Perk's wife) brother though. I guess yellow hat is his nephew perhaps tall orange/black is his brother. Not sure.

So it was perk's family in the fight?

Just saw the video and they mentioned it could be a player's family since that's where they sit..

Whelp, o happy day.. Maybe this forces presti to actually use his expiring deal before the deadline.. And thus takes away the ability of scotty to play him 30 mins in any further games

aye we can't fault drake, looks like MSLE didn't even get his input :wow: :lol:

Drizzy [emoji]10004[/emoji] @Drake
@cathalkelly Actually this redesign was executed without me. My collaboration with Mitchell & Ness comes out next season.
5:22 PM - 20 Dec 2014

These are supposedly the other designs MSLE rejected:

B5kWiJBCEAAz3-4.jpg

they need to add the purple back to their scheme.  had one of the more unique uniform colorways till they wanted to be like everyone else

aye we can't fault drake, looks like MSLE didn't even get his input :wow: :lol:
These are supposedly the other designs MSLE rejected:

B5kWiJBCEAAz3-4.jpg

those

a. look terrible.
b. almost certain that came from realgm raps forum.

they clearly wanted to remove all cartoon dinosaurs and they were right the cartoon dinosaur is terrible in eveyr way.

I wish I could find the Photoshop from Twitter, but if you just add the Raptor claws to the new logo it looks so much better:

Looks like the Cavs want Koufos again and may look into a 3 team deal with Boston.

Also, according to Woj, Memphis is really trying to hard to get J Smoove. How fitting is it that the guy I was backing a few weeks ago comes to my team :lol: . I think he would flourish off the bench as a 4. I also would love to get Green in a 3 team deal with Cleveland. Let's put in this work Hollinger!

sidenote:

I don't think we are beating out Houston considering Smith will probably look at Houston as a better destination. Not to mention, he's BFF with Dwight.

I also figured that josh would be a Great addition to the Grizz. He would cause so many problems on the defensive end against teams coming off the bench. However If ya'll could Swing Jeff Green it's a much better acquisition... he's perfect for your team... He would technically be the 4th option can defend the 3's some 4's and can knock down the outside shot.

I wish I could find the Photoshop from Twitter, but if you just add the Raptor claws to the new logo it looks so much better:

Saw that also misses the point. no more cartoons.

no more cartoons man this isn't the 90's

we don't find an excuse to use screen printing like they did in the 90's. :lol:

Every 90's jersey has some GAINT cartoon animal just so they could sell screen printined jerseys.

100x better & doesn't look like a Brooklyn Nets rip off.

the brooklyn nets thing is the single dumbest cirtiscm, as if they invented circular logos that utulize the ball used in the sports.

example.

B5jj9NlCEAAB0F7.png:large

all these other brooklyn nets logo rip offs. :lol:

it's not a perfect logo but better than a lot of the fan made junk made by non designers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom