The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
90% sure that will be his first shot
frown.gif

Maybe...

“@SherwoodStrauss: Really think Westbrook's 4th quarter struggles could be helped by offense that isn't, "High screen, make something happen Russ"”

Both Texas teams making moves to try to bolster their rosters yet 1 of them will lose to the Spurs in the playoffs, probably the Mavs.

What about the Clippers man?

Sterling ruined our franchise. We could've did work

CP3 at the point
Rondo at the 2
Josh Smith at the 3
quake at the 4
DJ at the 5

Kendrick Perkins' brother doing work last night on some fans who were heckling. They say he was stomping dudes head into the concrete steps

Cats thinking OKC is all preps and lames. That dude got spanked like a kid man. Anthony Slater live tweeted it as it was happening but no names were said.
Immediately I thought, I bet some gangster *** wanna be is up there getting smashed on by the homie.

This ************ CFB said Rondo at the 2. :wow: :x :lol:

:lol: :lol: @ Rondo/CP3 ever working when they are both ball dominant.

:lol: @ how horrid the shooting and spacing would be.

Plus what does Sterling have to do with that horrendous lineup? 
laugh.gif

That is probably the worst possible stylistic lineup you could assemble

Smith at the 3, Rondo and CP3 together 
roll.gif

Last edited:
?

Trolling?

I hope so.

On a serious note, I'm trying to think who the Clippers could realistically target in trade to upgrade at the wing and I'm coming up with nothing. Is there and 3 and D SFs/SGs that potentially could be available who I'm not thinking of?

I hope so.

On a serious note, I'm trying to think who the Clippers could realistically target in trade to upgrade at the wing and I'm coming up with nothing. Is there and 3 and D SFs/SGs that potentially could be available who I'm not thinking of?
Aint nobody just gonna do charity for the Clips. You're stuck with Barnes breh

Dont panic bruh

It's definitely panic time for the Josh Smith apologists. The wrong fit or lack of the motor he might have under a different set of eyes could be exactly what he doesn't need. Although from the perspective of Stan to McHale I think he'll like the step down in mood

Aint nobody just gonna do charity for the Clips. You're stuck with Barnes breh

Barnes isn't the problem to me. He's a bit inconsistent but he's coming along, and finished the season great last year. Shooting a good percentage from 3 on a good amount of attempts. Good defender. I mean obviously if you can get better at that position you go for it, but as far as holes go, I'm fine with him.

It's the bench and who's playing behind Barnes. (And Paul, and Griffin, etc.)

Last edited:
NONE of those logos are the primary or secondary logos for the team. All of them are missing color, except the one for Brooklyn, hence my post.

The Nets have a black & white logo with a ball in the middle, with the city name at the top & team name at the bottom..... just like the Raptors new logo.

The only one who doesn't see it is you.

1, the raptors logo is not black and white.

2.the only similarities is that it has a ball in the middle, and the team name.....just like the expos logo like the rangers logo, and the sandiego rockets logo which have the same construction. are those rip offs?

guess what using a basketball and a the team name are not unque to the brooklyn nets. :lol:

3. pretty much all of them were at one point primary or secondary logos.

1. The Raps logo has the red circle. Close enough. Still bares a strong resemblance.

2. The only similarities? THATS THE WHOLE LOGO: :rofl:

And those other logos you mentioned aren't rip offs because they aren't black and white with a basketball in the middle.

Last edited:
I hope so.

Jeff Green

Last edited:
~~~~~~▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
~~~▄▄██▌█ Cargo: Houston Rockets
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ Destination: NBA Championship
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▘

Nope, just wanted to remind you of how often you're wrong. It's sad that you claim to watch basketball while all of us don't, and you still manage to come up with these lousy predictions and faulty analysis 
Again you sensative.  VVHO, Jason Terry is playing his role right. Hes at 8.8, dude is 37

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom