The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're probably right though if I'm being honest and remove my homer bias, and It does make me feel better knowing they lost in the Finals or lost to the teams who won it all in the other years. 

I'm just not passing up any opportunities to get my "**** Brooks'" posts in though.
I'm with you though man, don't think Brooks is fit for that gig one bit

I think the Thunder could've beat the Spurs last season if they had better coaching

I was so surprised we got by them last season, they had our number in the regular season

Brooks played some veterans too much

Last edited:
I think the Thunder could've beat the Spurs last season if they had better coaching

I was so surprised we got by them last season, they had our number in the regular season

Brooks played some veterans too much
I mean, the Thunder got destroyed 3 out of their 4 losses and they could only take them 6 deep

It wasn't as if the Thunder kept many of the games close

But I digress 

Brooks only problem is that he treats perk like a valuable asset, he finally came to his senses & started adams

Now he just has to give perry quality mins this postseason

is chill mode deactivated or nah?
roll.gif

Where's dude that was real prompt in posting "_ in a row" after that mini *** streak the Cavs went on?

His lame *** been real quiet.

Weak *** Cavs fan on here was talking alot of **** like they was gonna go 73-9. 

These ****** gonna get tossed in the first round as a 6 seed.

Last edited:
LeBron got his eyes on NY...

The money, best friend and fellow superstar, cap space, lottery pick, NY media attention, AND the Zen Master.

Look at his shoe collection, they've dropped hints of the two places he's wanted to play. He's been to one

Homie bouta shaft Cleveland twice in 10 years :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom