The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because players aren't machines

Having the pressure to play hard for 50-60 games when everybody else is turning up their intensity too is really difficult

If you came out fast and got a big lead in standings when other teams are figuring themselves out you can rest your guys for the potential 28 playoff games

Yeah & look at what happened to indy last season

If this cavs team started off hot, they wouldve got cocky and that wouldve hurt them when the playoffs came

I can semi understand why older heads have that sentiment. My dad is the same way lived in Detroit during the Pistons heyday. It's one thing for the older guys (Tim, KG, Dirk, Kobe now) to do it, but you got dudes in the athletic primes of their careers talking about playing to many minutes, shortening the season, sitting out games etc. when they're fully capable of going. That's weak as hell man. Hell kobe was at 34 playing 40 minutes a game and was on pace to play 80 out of the 82 games before the Achilles tear. I mean c'mon they signed up for this and want to complain about the rules of engagement?

Because players aren't machines

Having the pressure to play hard for 50-60 games when everybody else is turning up their intensity too is really difficult

If you came out fast and got a big lead in standings when other teams are figuring themselves out you can rest your guys for the potential 28 playoff games

Yeah & look at what happened to indy last season

If this cavs team started off hot, they wouldve got cocky and that wouldve hurt them when the playoffs came

Time will tell

Last edited:
I can semi understand why older heads have that sentiment. My dad is the same way lived in Detroit during the Pistons heyday. It's one thing for the older guys (Tim, KG, Dirk, Kobe now) to do it, but you got dudes in the athletic primes of their careers talking about playing to many minutes, shortening the season, sitting out games etc. when they're fully capable of going. That's weak as hell man. Hell kobe was at 34 playing 40 minutes a game and was on pace to play 80 out of the 82 games before the Achilles tear. I mean c'mon they signed up for this and want to complain about the rules of engagement?
facing those Bad Boys teams were hell man. watching tape of them they always put a body on you and delivered hard fouls.

I'm done betting on the Cavs to win
mean.gif

Y'all gotta chill on lebron. Chill mode is like a game breaker bruh, u gotta build that **** up before u can deactivate it again. He had a horrible night so his chill mode bar didn't really rise. Josh smith really was the issue

facing those Bad Boys teams were hell man. watching tape of them they always put a body on you and delivered hard fouls.

and they allow the same amount of points per possession as this years 76ers.

thuggery =/= good defense.
it is what it is. they get overrated but they were as physical as it comes. maybe that's why they were so physical since they weren't the best crop of defenders.

If I'm healthy longer, I can play longer, and I can make more money. GENIUS.

Yall can do yall hating all you want

guys weren't even making money back then playing twice as hard as they do nowadays while today's players make 5x as much. dudes are just soft in today's day and age. whether it's athletes or regular people.

Cut the preseason games down and eliminate back to backs

:rofl: I hope the Pistons go on a 10 game plus winning streak :x they destroyed Cleveland from the 3

Cut the preseason games down and eliminate back to backs

roll.gif
I hope the Pistons go on a 10 game plus winning streak
sick.gif
they destroyed Cleveland from the 3
Me too bruh!! It helps the Laker cause that they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom