The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make more sense if Lebron went at hard the beginning of the season to get his team up in the standings instead of having to go balls out like 5 months after the All Star Game

LeBron is averaging his second lowest PPG total in his career
Lowest RPG in his career
Second highest APG in his career
Lowest FG% since 08/09 (Lowest TS% since 10/11)

Last edited:
Boogie passed Kobe and AD up in PPG after last night 
pimp.gif

bron next

wouldnt surprise me if bros is pacing himself. if he's still like this second half of the year maybe it's for real but for now, i think he's pacing himself.
What would that have to do w/ the rest of the team?
Exactly.

Bron isn't coasting right. 

His PPG & FG% have dipped a bit, but he's still putting up 25/5/7. Talk of his decline is a bit exaggerated.

This Cavs team just isn't as good as his Miami teams were, especially defensively.

Bron looked different all year...why? I can't say but he doesn't look as explosive ...maybe he's dealing with nagging injuries

I'll wait for somebody to come caping an unbiased opinion

Smith messing well with the Rockets, guess he shows off when on a mediocre/championship-caliber squad. Still aggressive, but getting to the hoop instead of taking long jumpers.

In all seriousness though....LeBron could go nowhere but down after his Miami years. His FG% was just steadily climbing upward but it was going to last only so long. And now that he can't run at the rim like in the past his three attempts have gone up as well.

No Tyson Chandler tonight for the mavs... and we activated Raymond Cheeseburgers Felton for the first time this year.

Welp...
frown.gif

Did anybody even watch the game?

Lebron shot terrible and the Pistons hit everything. 

The Pistons would have beat anyone today.

It would make more sense if Lebron went at hard the beginning of the season to get his team up in the standings instead of having to go balls out like 5 months after the All Star Game
What? Cant be srs

Why would you want to put the pressure on yourself for like 5 months?

When you start fast and get up in standings and cruise into the playoffs

And this dude Josh Smith is running the floor like a Champ.

Dude is pushing the pace with every rebound. Nice

So basically Lebron peaked at 28 :smh:

Most of the superstars peak around that age.......Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Bird, Dirk, Barkley, KG
Yep.. most stars statistically peak in their early-mid 20s.

The thing is, great players even after they decline from their peak can maintain a high level of play for extended time. Tim Duncan is 38 still doing the same damn thing he was 10 years ago.

I think Lebron will put up nice 25/6/6 type numbers well into his 30s, BUT if he keeps playing like this he won't be the undisputed best player in the league anymore.

He'll arguably be the 3rd best player next year (think KD, Anthony Davis will be better)

Last edited:
Did anybody even watch the game?
Lebron shot terrible and the Pistons hit everything. 
The Pistons would have beat anyone today.

Im convinced dudes just wanna see lebron dunk every play like hes 25

Since hes choosing not to dunk he lost his "explosiveness"

Corey Brewer and Josh Smith, outstanding discount pickups by Morey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom