The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of like Andy after he got dunked on by Wade, if the crowd wasnt there dude would be still going after that crossover :lol:

im going to the hawks season opener 
laugh.gif
I'm sorry.

Beat you, antidope.
laugh.gif

her comment was just a spur of the moment reaction to the question, dont think too much into it shes just supporting her franchise player

right now its not at all a glamorous organization, the FO is a mess, in terms of recent player and coaching moves the FO is reaching pre 2010 cavs levels of incompetence

and instead of prime lebron we have old man kobe, so its no surprise that no one wants to play for the lakers in 2014

why would any player want to play for a team that changes coaches literally every year 
Especially when the key figure on the team is responsible for throwing the last two coaches, beneath the bus.

It's not a good look.

Last edited:
:lol:

This Phuzzy guy's post content seems familiar. Who were you before?

Last edited:

so its kobe's fault that mike brown and dantoni got fired now 
laugh.gif
I said he threw them under the bus. 

He didn't support them, and when the best player on the team does not support the head coach, and the team continues losing, one of two things happens. 

Either that player gets traded, or the coach gets fired. 

Am I wrong?

He did support Brown and MDA at first, when they proved they didn't know what the hell they were doing, he turned. Get the facts straight.

And guess you're forgetting Potato Head got fired again after less than a year and no one has called MDA except the Stanford women's basketball program.

#blamekobe

Last edited:
He did support Brown and MDA at first, when they proved they didn't know what the hell they were doing, he turned. Hey the facts straight.

And guess you're forgetting Potato Head got fired again after less than a year and no one has called MDA except the Stanford women's basketball program.

#blamekobe
We are talking a team sport here, and I think we saw what happened in Cleveland when Brown was head coach, and when the best player on the team embraces and then supports a coach, that team can get pretty far. This is no comparison between Kobe and LeBron, but what I am saying is that a team that surrounds and then embraces a coach, regardless of how inept he is, this can improve team chemistry, then elevating the team as a whole to greater heights. Cleveland didn't win, but they had great seasons before LeBron left.

D'Antoni had some great seasons in Phoenix as well, where the team leader embraced his concept of play to great success.

Last edited:
So what about Brown's second stint in CLE last year or MDA in NY? Keep pushing the narrative though. On the block list you go. Where does Phil fit into your coach killing phase?

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with 77% if GM's saying they would rather have KD shooting the last shot over Lebron.

I'm more shocked it wasn't closer to 100%. That's just the logical decision.

So what about Brown's second stint in CLE lay year or MDA in NY? Keep pushing the narrative though. On the block list you go. Where does Phil fit into your coach killing phase?
Why do you care what I think, since you want to block me? Sticking your head in the sand after asking people to talk, really isn't, well, we know what that actually means . . .   

There is nothing wrong with 77% if GM's saying they would rather have KD shooting the last shot over Lebron.

I'm more shocked it wasn't closer to 100%. That's just the logical decision.
They also said they'd rather have him shooting over Kobe as well.

Historically, I take Reggie Miller over all of them.

They also said they'd rather have him shooting over Kobe as well.

Historically, I take Reggie Miller over all of them.
I'd take Horry.

sidenote: I see what you are saying with embracing the coach and what positive effects it can have on a team, and I agree with that.

Kobe had nothing to do with DanToni quitting though, I thought he quit because they wouldn't extend him, or promise to, so to speak.

Things may have turned out different had Kobe not gotten hurt, never know.

He did support Brown and MDA at first, when they proved they didn't know what the hell they were doing, he turned. Get the facts straight.

#blamekobe

And Marshall's men basketball program until he let his brother take the job. I really don't see him or Potato Head coaching in the NBA again.

None of that is Kobe's fault though, regardless of support, neither one of those guys can coach both sides of the ball. It's either score 100 plus & hope for the best with MDA or hold a team under 90 & hope for the best with Brown.

I'd take Horry.

sidenote: I see what you are saying with embracing the coach and what positive effects it can have on a team, and I agree with that.

Kobe had nothing to do with DanToni quitting though, I thought he quit because they wouldn't extend him, or promise to, so to speak.

Things may have turned out different had Kobe not gotten hurt, never know.
Big shot Bob had his moments, no doubt.

In regard to D'Antoni, I think he caught a raw deal from the jump. He came into his initial season ill prepared, as everyone outside of Kupchak and Jim Buss was expecting Phil Jackson, and Kobe, for good reasons or not, seems to not have any respect for anyone other than Phil Jackson. Jeannie Buss said today that Dwight wanted Phil, and the only person who knew D'Antoni's system was Steve Nash, and he was hurt.

Not a good look for Mike.

Now if the best player hunkered down, lead, then said, come on guys, let's do the best we can, have fun with this and try and win, I am sure that all would have been better. 

But all we heard was Kobe versus Dwight, Kobe versus Jim Buss, Kobe versus D'Antoni's system, Kobe wants Phil, it was too much drama.

Last edited:
Not a good look for Mike.

Now if the best player hunkered down, lead, then said, come on guys, let's do the best we can, have fun with this and try and win, I am sure that all would have been better. 

But all we heard was Kobe versus Dwight, Kobe versus Jim Buss, Kobe versus D'Antoni's system, Kobe wants Phil, it was too much drama.
Completely agree

Where'd the NBA thread go ?

:lol: the Kobe bashers in here flourishing , have fun bros but my dudes NBA legacy is cemented and no amount of old man jokes and nba rankings will change that.

Inb4 yeah cemented as a rapist, selfish, womanizer, litterbug, drunk driver, republican, child abuser etc etc

Yea I'm sure Kobe could have prevented Nash from bring brittle and breaking his leg two games into the season. Or keep Dwight from tearing his labrum or Pau from having recurring knee issues. If he just would have been there with more morale instead of almost single handedly getting LA to the playoffs playing 42 minutes a game before dying in the court vs GSW after completely scrapping said coach's system after the all star break. What a terrible leader.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom