The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash.
frown.gif

Go be a family man.

RIP Steve Nash's career. :frown:

One of the greatest offensive forces in the history of the league, the point guard on 3 of the top 5 offenses in the history of the league, statistically the most efficient shooter ever.

My future Point Guard children are going to be forced to watch him run pick and rolls for a loop for hours.

Last edited:
Doesnt he have to play ten games to get his money though? I feel like thats what I remember

Steve Nash changed NBA offense forever man. This is sad as hell

Last edited:
Nash. :frown:

Long live your off the wrong foot floaters and no look passes.

Doesnt he have to play ten games to get his money though? I feel like thats what I remember

Steve Nash changed NBA offense forever man. This is sad as hell
I believe if he plays 10 games or less, the Lakers can take his owed money off the books for the year. And insurance pays for it.

Last edited:
Feel like Nash would be good for TV after he retires.

He's got a good sense of humour from interviews I've seen 

I still have this Nash fast break ingrained in my brain from like a 2005 pre-season game. He comes down the middle of the floor against the Warriors, slightly mishandles the ball, puts it behind his back, then wraps the ball the opposite way around his back to Raja Bell in the corner for a three. That play was the entire definition of Nash.

I still have this Nash fast break ingrained in my brain from like a 2005 pre-season game. He comes down the middle of the floor against the Warriors, slightly mishandles the ball, puts it behind his back, then wraps the ball the opposite way around his back to Raja Bell in the corner for a three. That play was the entire definition of Nash.
left corner three? Me too :nerd:

left corner three? Me too :nerd:
I believe so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom