The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man how bad of coach WAS mark jackson?

Only managed 47 wins.
They won 51 games last season

Don't think Jackson was that bad, but let's let him prove himself on another team

Klay and Steph both blossoming on their own and Kerr definitely is harnessing their skill sets of course. But Klay and Steph man.. wow

Josh smith in the starting lineup was bad. Josh smith off the bench is good. Box scores are misleading.

They won 51 games last season

Don't think Jackson was that bad, but let's let him prove himself on another team

Klay and Steph both blossoming on their own and Kerr definitely is harnessing their skill sets of course. But Klay and Steph man.. wow

whoops 51 then.

He produced a league average offense with Klay and Steph man, that's hard to do.

I mean they're deeper as a team, they have a bench (they need Bogut on the floor of course) but you can't see how much better the team is playing under Kerr in comparison to Mark? You don't have to exactly wait until the playoffs to see that. They're getting each team's best every night because each team comes in knowing about GSW and all of the hysteria surrounding them.

Every game has that playoff feel when they play, and that's going to be there in April and beyond.

Last edited:
The Warriors are officially that Overated team this year...

Scott Brooks is one of the worst coaches in the L

Perkins should not be in the NBA he HORRID!!!

roll.gif

I actually cant see them gettin out of the 2nd round.
A first round out wouldnt shock me neither.
Ze pleyoffs different

Classic 'which one of these is not like the others' standardized testing scenario

Last edited:
He took 20 shots, but a lot it was towards the rim. Some of those extra shots are misses at the rim and offensive rebounds where he puts it back and scores. 2 chances at 1 layup. 3 of his 3s were when the game was pretty much over. He's been pretty productive off the bench.

Westbrook lookin like Point Lizard so far. Gonna need 20+ shots outta him in the 2nd half.

Or it could be they hadn't progressed to the level where they are right now.

I think they could have done it.

he was running are really rigid vanilla offense, that had klay posting up a ton. It was straight out of the 90's. He also was bad at staggering steph with the bench units to decrease the drop off in performance, and he relied way too much on david lee.

Last edited:
I hold the Warriors in high regard, but I'm not crowning them one bit. Wait til they get past the Clippers/first round 

They play ultra efficient though, I don't see how their style offensively would be hindered by the slower pace. They have guys at every position who can make a play or pass

Warriors are very entertaining, but unfortunately the road to the finals this year will again be through Memphis and/or San Antonio.  Both of whom the Warriors have lost to so far this year.

fee
I hold the Warriors in high regard, but I'm not crowning them one bit. Wait til they get past the Clippers/first round 

They play ultra efficient though, I don't see how their style offensively would be hindered by the slower pace. They have guys at every position who can make a play or pass

im a w's fan and if bogut is healthy (big if) i dont mind the matchup with clips. it's the spurs and memphis. imagine getting the spurs in the first rd :x

Care to explain
Unless OKC goes on a tear it'll be hard for them to climb higher than 7th. I'm not betting against KD and Russ and the rest of that squad healthy in the playoffs. Let them finish 8th and it's curtains for the Warriors. Or even worse if OKC gets 7th and the Spurs drop to 8.

Last edited:
fee
im a w's fan and if bogut is healthy (big if) i dont mind the matchup with clips. it's the spurs and memphis. imagine getting the spurs in the first rd
sick.gif
No doubt, that the Clips are the easier match. That's what I'm kind of saying, at this point I feel like it would be a disappointment not to advance past the Clippers

Knicks going into full tank mode. Let go of 3 rotation guys for essentially nothing when you add in Sammy D's waiving.

Don't understand OKC adding Waiters when they have THREE other dudes who like to handle the ball while Dion is a career 33% shooter from deep.

:smh: @ the homie going from being a starter to getting traded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom