The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis Rodman at the Clipper game 
nerd.gif
 Worm is appreciated 

fee

im a w's fan and if bogut is healthy (big if) i dont mind the matchup with clips. it's the spurs and memphis. imagine getting the spurs in the first rd :x
No doubt, that the Clips are the easier match. That's what I'm kind of saying, at this point I feel like it would be a disappointment not to advance past the Clippers

the thing is, spurs are looking like a team that will probably finish in the lower seeds. they obviously are not in a hurry to rush their injured players back, knowing they can win enough gms regardless. come playoff time,. them boys are gonna be ready for any team.

Dog, IDC, I still have the Spurs as my team to beat. Hopefully Leonard comes back soon doe. If he can't then it's up for grabs

Last edited:
he was running are really rigid vanilla offense, that had klay posting up a ton. It was straight out of the 90's. He also was bad at staggering steph with the bench units to decrease the drop off in performance, and he relied way too much on david lee.
Exactly. There's a big difference between the way they're playing offensively this season compared to the way they played under Jackson and it goes beyond individual players improving.

Knicks going into full tank mode. Let go of 3 rotation guys for essentially nothing when you add in Sammy D's waiving.

Don't understand OKC adding Waiters when they have THREE other dudes who like to handle the ball while Dion is a career 33% shooter from deep.

:smh: @ the homie going from being a starter to getting traded.

Finally admitting Lamb is buns. At this point the Harden trade was Harden + scraps for Steven Adams. If nothing else, I like Waiters for being confident and aggressive and athletic if nothing else. Lamb misses 1 shot and he's on his period for the next 3 weeks. He is also Reggie Jackson insurance because we know he's out. I don't think he's good enough that you can get rid of Reggie this season though, but gives you that option in the offseason. I can see how culturally people think he might not be a fit, remains to be seen.

I don't get why that's so unfair to say, but OK man 
laugh.gif
 you have them penciled in to the finals, we will see
I'm guessing looking a lot more fluid and pretty on O will be good enough if they get bounced early. Clearly they would have shown progression in that instance.

Ha ha ha. He said Stevie again. If I check out of this game, watch the Thunder go on a run and I miss something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom