The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawahi will get it. Whether it's in season or when the Spurs match any deal when he's RFA. But he will get it.

NBA League Pass tree preview starts tomorrow and runs through the 4th

man, i hate having to workout late at night. i wanna watch a bunch of games this week. already skipped tonight to watch MNF :smh: what a damn bust

I'd say Dirk was the best player in the league the 10-11 season.

I'd say you're mistaken.

23 ppg in the regular season on 52% shooting. He missed 9 games due to injury and the team only won 2 of those, the worst losing streak in a decade.

Oh yeah. Then there was the historic playoff run where he eliminated Kobe, Durant, and Lebron

So yeah, Dirk outplayed and outlasted everyone that season.

Last edited:
Something about the Spurs giving out a 12-15+ million dollar deal to me seems odd. Maybe because you see the big 3 take less and to them it's not about the money. I'm sure Kawahi will get a lot thrown at him for being Finals MVP so I understand the money he can make but it seems like can he be the top paid guy and then be able to take on the responsibilities that other max guys do? And when they can't get guys will he complain?

I know the team will be totally different when Pop/Timmy/Manu/TP leaves.

I'd say you're mistaken.

23 ppg in the regular season on 52% shooting. He missed 9 games due to injury and the team only won 2 of those, the worst losing streak in a decade.

Oh yeah. Then there was the historic playoff run where he eliminated Kobe, Durant, and Lebron

I don't think he did those things alone family. Don't forget Peja and Jet dropping record 3s

I'd say you're mistaken.

damn bruh dirk locked up kobe durant and lebron

then scored 100 a night, cruised thru the playoffs and won the title.

won singlehandedly. larry o'brien sitting on his coffee table right now.

dirk > wilt + magic + bird + jordan combined

he dont need 14 players

one man gang

Last edited:
No the best player isn't based on numbers (Kobe was the best player in 04btw).
. So you might be right in that aspect .
yeah his impact was getting one and dones. Kg never had help tho as you know. Kg was regarded as arguably one of the best players in the l for a few years. Like top 5 .

Exactly. I can deal with top 5. But guys are getting reckless with the statements. Kobe was the best in 06 too. He was the best in 02 too. KG def didn't have help. Agreed.

'02? No, that's really really wrong. The two best players that year were clearly Shaq and Duncan, then there was a drop off after that.

At the end of the day, Dirk ain't touching Randle.
Alonzo-Mourning.gif

When was the last time a top 3 in the league type player didn't lead his team to at least the Playoffs?

So Pelicans are jumping who, to make the 4-8 spot in the West?

No the best player isn't based on numbers (Kobe was the best player in 04btw).
. So you might be right in that aspect .
yeah his impact was getting one and dones. Kg never had help tho as you know. Kg was regarded as arguably one of the best players in the l for a few years. Like top 5 .

Exactly. I can deal with top 5. But guys are getting reckless with the statements. Kobe was the best in 06 too. He was the best in 02 too. KG def didn't have help. Agreed.

'02? No, that's really really wrong. The two best players that year were clearly Shaq and Duncan, then there was a drop off after that.

my mistake, i actually meant 02-03, 30-7-6-2

When was the last time a top 3 in the league type player didn't lead his team to at least the Playoffs?

So Pelicans are jumping who, to make the 4-8 spot in the West?

Doesn't happen. To be in that convo of possible best, your skills have to translate to wins.

KG was never the best player in the league.
KG was intense, provoked emotion, but you need to chill on "the best player in the league".

I'd say you're mistaken.

Dirk was the best that year hands down.

When played the Mavs where on a 70 win team pace.

When He didn't they didn't win a game.

We know how the playoffs went :smokin

Best player hands down

Legendary

Both of yall are from Dallas though. When he played they were a 70 win team? How could you predict that?? Because they were winning? They finished 57-25 b...sthu

I'd say you're mistaken.

Dirk was the best that year hands down.

When played the Mavs where on a 70 win team pace.

When He didn't they didn't win a game.

We know how the playoffs went :smokin

Best player hands down

Legendary

Both of yall are from Dallas though. When he played they were a 70 win team? How could you predict that?? Because they were winning? They finished 57-25 b...sthu

He was injured 10 games and they lost every single one.

In game he played and finished they went 57-15.

Put them on pace for 65 wins.

Not quite 70 but you get the point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom