The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin love couldn't make the twolves a one and done in the playoffs team. Garnett did at least that every year.

kg was a better player then klove.....

If Garnett had help besides Cassell and Spreewell, he would have taken down LA.

Trenton Hassell and Mark Madsen were starting playing significant minutes for that team.  

But that's besides the point in this conversation. 

Kevin love couldn't make the twolves a one and done in the playoffs team. Garnett did at least that every year.

kg was a better player then klove.....

I'm not arguing that. Of course he is. What I was saying was, he said the best was based on those numbers at a point in time. I was just saying that KLove has similar #s and does it means nothing. So KG's impact was getting his team to the playoffs for 1st round exits each year?

If Garnett had help besides Cassell and Spreewell, he would have taken down LA.

Trenton Hassell and Mark Madsen were starting playing significant minutes for that team.  

But that's besides the point in this conversation. 
i do recall troy hudson going off a few times

This Champions Revealed: Spurs is awesome. If you're not doing anything, watch it.
Missed it 
mean.gif

KG, Duncan, and Dirk were all in the best player discussion at various points in the past decade. Seems very silly to say AD can never be the best player in the league.

When exactly in the past decade were any of those names possible candidates for #1 guy?? Being the best at their position, maybe, but best in the L? Stop it 5

KG was the best player in the league in '03-'04 and was pretty close to it in '04-'05 and '07-'08. Dirk was arguably the best player in the league in '05-'06 and '06-'07. Duncan has been in the running for best player for much of his career, he was the best in '02-'03 and he and Dirk were like 1a and 1b in '06-'07.

No the best player isn't based on numbers (Kobe was the best player in 04btw).
. So you might be right in that aspect .
yeah his impact was getting one and dones. Kg never had help tho as you know. Kg was regarded as arguably one of the best players in the l for a few years. Like top 5 .

No the best player isn't based on numbers (Kobe was the best player in 04btw).
. So you might be right in that aspect .
yeah his impact was getting one and dones. Kg never had help tho as you know. Kg was regarded as arguably one of the best players in the l for a few years. Like top 5 .

Exactly. I can deal with top 5. But guys are getting reckless with the statements. Kobe was the best in 06 too. He was the best in 02 too. KG def didn't have help. Agreed.

Timmy was def in that convo. KG as well. Diff times back then though.

It's funny we give KG a pass for not getting out the 1st round though. (I don't subscribe to that 1st, 2nd, or Conference finals BS though. Just interesting.

Hopefully KD returns in a month. Picked him up in the 3rd round in my fantasy league.

Anthony Davis, Howard, and KD with my first 3 picks :smokin

Look back at the last NBA thread not even six months ago, dudes were saying Kawhi shouldnt even get 8 million dollars 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom