The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kings make me wanna get zooted but I have work in a few hours 
tired.gif

GG @NobleKane  and other Warriors fans 

lol them edibles will alter you permanently if you ain't careful

My dumb *** ate half first and didn't feel anything after an hour or so and was like **** it and ate the other half wasn't till I read the nutrition facts the next day that I realized I had 4x the recommended serving dosage.

Last edited:
lol them edibles will alter you permanently if you ain't careful

My dumb *** ate half first and didn't feel anything after an hour or so and was like **** it and ate the other half wasn't till I read the nutrition facts the next day that I realized I had 4x the recommended serving dosage.

The mistake everyone makes

It's the worst when you only wanna be high for an hour or 2 max. But you end up being high the whole day and you analyze every conversation you had and were wondering if people can tell. :smh: :lol:

Man, Cris Webber is good. He just keeps getting better and better to me. Very few people ask better questions to current players, and he seems genuinely interested in their growth, and helping them. So dope.

the 6ers still tanking or naw? seems like they're legit trying now? where's pat croce when you need him?

It's the worst when you only wanna be high for an hour or 2 max. But you end up being high the whole day and you analyze every conversation you had and were wondering if people can tell. :smh: :lol:

See that's why I just stuff that raw cone nd keep it pushin...

Be damned if I gotta call off work cause I can't come down :lol:

Adam silver and NBA to look at expanding All star roster and adding or changing the way players are voted in

I bet they take a look at injuries and time played and set some restrictions.

I hope this isn't the case though because I feel the Leagues stars should be in it, first priority, whether injuries have kept them off the court or not.

You have a link for where you read that @kidkain  

Speaking of marijuana, I had some oil weed yesterday, my cousin just told me to eat it and I was high for like 18-20 hrs. Took it last night and I'm finally starting feel normal again. I thought I was gonna die last night.
did you guys not have a nail and glass piece to smoke it? 
laugh.gif

first time i tried oil (was drinking that night too) i went to the bathroom and totally forgot where i was and due to how buzzed i was i actually thought i was in an airplane bathroom 

Last edited:
Speaking of marijuana, I had some oil weed yesterday, my cousin just told me to eat it and I was high for like 18-20 hrs. Took it last night and I'm finally starting feel normal again. I thought I was gonna die last night.
did you guys not have a nail and glass piece to smoke it? :lol:  

first time i tried oil (was drinking that night too) i went to the bathroom and totally forgot where i was and due to how buzzed i was i actually thought i was in an airplane bathroom 

lmao @ both of these comments. you guys are hilarious. Thats the funniest part of being under the influence of whatever, the short term memory. Literally whatever pops in your head becomes your reality for about 5 minutes. secret agent, astronaut, basketball star, garbage man lol, whatever you think of, you become, for bout 5 minutes lol. weed is The Mask bruh.

Last edited:
did you guys not have a nail and glass piece to smoke it? :lol:  

did u ask ur mom like KD? jnk

I hope this isn't the case though because I feel the Leagues stars should be in it, first priority, whether injuries have kept them off the court or not.

Nah read it on NBA game time app...

Let me see if I can find it tho

Must-read: How Nick Collison's extension sends a strong message, from @WindhorstESPN: http://t.co/rpLjJQ78yF
— Royce Young (@royceyoung) February 3, 2015
Since when does Windhorst write anything not about Lebron.

This better be good or I'm sending him a formal complaint. Yea, a letter.
nerd.gif

edit: Not bad. Not bad. 

"the Thunder front office used an obscure and never-before-used provision from the collective bargaining agreement to give Collison a raise -- from his $2.5 million salary this season to $3.75 million next year -- based on his 10-plus seasons of service with one team"

Thunder, so avant-garde. Wish they'd use this forward thinking with Brooks and hit him in the head.

Last edited:
Must-read: How Nick Collison's extension sends a strong message, from @WindhorstESPN: http://t.co/rpLjJQ78yF
— Royce Young (@royceyoung)

February 3, 2015

Since when does Windhorst write anything not about Lebron.
This better be good or I'm sending him a formal complaint. Yea, a letter.:nerd:  

edit: Not bad. Not bad. 

"the Thunder front office used an obscure and never-before-used provision from the collective bargaining agreement to give Collison a raise -- from his $2.5 million salary this season to $3.75 million next year -- based on his 10-plus seasons of service with one team"

Thunder, so avant-garde. Wish they'd use this forward thinking with Brooks and hit him in the head.

This is a good read: http://bballbreakdown.com/2014/10/30/nick-collison-unheralded-cba-pioneer/

That would be a good idea. Nothing worst than a guy that's missed November December and comes back mid January to be voted in as an all star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom