The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
What franchise player are the Knicks going to draft this year though? I follow college ball really close, I don't see too many impact/game changers coming out in this year's draft.

he's suppose to be a hornet 
frown.gif
mean.gif

I know man...I think about that everyday almost...
laugh.gif

Okafor & D'Angelo Russell are my 2 favorites this year. I was high on Karl Towns a couple months ago but he seems meh.

If we can land one of those guys plus some free agents the team can turn around quick.

Last edited:
Okafor & D'Angelo Russell are my 2 favorites this year. I was high on Karl Towns a couple months ago but he seems meh.

If we can land one of those guys plus some free agents the team can turn around quick.
I am still damn high on Okafor, everything he's shown thus far leads me to believe he can be at least an All-Star early in his career

Russell and Towns are nice prospects but I'll wait to call them Franchise caliber or surefire All-Stars early on in their pro careers

He's probably talking about how NT goes crazy over every offensive outburst a player has and make them seem like the best thing since sliced bread.
Lol, well it's the extremes. First it was "Klay aint nothing but a 3 and D guy" so you were bound to see the pendulum swing

Klay been having great games since his outburst anyway

I think it's common knowledge to anybody who has been watching the NBA this season that Lillard is better than Chris Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom