The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's my dude but he has been constantly terrible this year, roster isn't pretty this year but he has done his earnest to lose with some of these bad decisions. He lost most of these games with his stubbornness and is still.

He had 2 fouls, spo took him out detroit went on a 22 and somethin run. Then after Bosh lit up in the third Spo decided not to play him until under four minutes left in the fourth after getting the lead down to single digits with 6 left rather let Bird get cooked by Drummond some more before returning whiteside

Meanwhile ColeMers= 60:00 minutes combined= 1 pt.
but whenever i say that spoelstra really isnt a good coach, i get flamed on.

he's suppose to be a hornet 
frown.gif

On Mike & Mike just now " Lillard is better than Chris Paul". Both Mikes and Legs agreed.

Have at it gentleman.

I'm sure the Heat will be fine. Probably a 4 or 5 seed still. They do have 2 All Stars.

but whenever i say that spoelstra really isnt a good coach, i get flamed on.
embarassed.gif
 Sorry Tek 
laugh.gif
 Recurring injuries and incompetent PG's are not his fault but most of these games are on him, he rather stick to his guns till it is too late, yes he has outright been terrible... can 't even discount him that. Wouldn't ask for his head just yet but yes you're right and yes were right lol

embarassed.gif
 Sorry Tek 
laugh.gif
 Recurring injuries and incompetent PG's are not his fault but most of these games are on him, he rather stick to his guns till it is too late, yes he has outright been terrible... can 't even discount him that. Wouldn't ask for his head just yet but yes you're right and yes were right lol
all good fam, respect

Lillard is nice don't get me wrong but he's shooting 30% his past few games and the Blazers are 2-4 in those games. I'm all for this debate but now isn't the time.

Not to mention the Blazers are 0-2 vs the Clippers this season and CP has outplayed Lillard in both games. But whatever, radio talking heads have to talk about something.

All I know is he cost them the game yesterday by keeping Whiteside on the bench and letting Pistons rock them for a good 12 minutes. I don't even think Whiteside started the secind half.
I half *** watched the game though so maybe I'm tripping but, Whiteside got 24 minutes of a 48 minute game.
That's ******* stupid.
That's personal.
Sounds like Spo is trying to keep him down because his ego is too big.
Cost Heat the game by teaching him a lesson or something.
24 minutes G? 24 minutes?

Legs made the statement. Mike and Mike just agreed. I respect his opinion as a former player.

The more I think about the Knicks the more I think this season is a positive from a team building perspective. The only way out of this morass is to draft a franchise player THIS SEASON when they have a pick, and they're set up to do that. The field is so wide open that there will be a very competitive market for Melo at the deadline, and if they can get young assets and picks to go with that they could be in a good spot going into the future... Don't do what the Nets did.

The more I think about the Knicks the more I think this season is a positive from a team building perspective. The only way out of this morass is to draft a franchise player THIS SEASON when they have a pick, and they're set up to do that. The field is so wide open that there will be a very competitive market for Melo at the deadline, and if they can get young assets and picks to go with that they could be in a good spot going into the future... Don't do what the Nets did.

Gotta find a way to dump Caldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom