The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gervinho_MJ.png
View media item 1385092

Klay already got caught smoking weed in college and I've seen pics of him when he looked completely baked. He's no KD as far as that stuff goes.

He grew up with rich white kids in Orange County, CA, of course he smokes weed:
So he an MnM wannabe?

A few more tidbits on the Grizz from the Washington Post:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-offense-could-take-them-far-this-postseason/

The efficiency of the team’s rotations is seeing discernible improvements in scoring: a season ago, Memphis broke the 100-point mark 27 times; this season — with 33 games remaining – they have already reached the 27-mark, eclipsing it in 58 percent of their games since Jan. 1. The team’soffensive rating is nearly two points higher than it was a season ago and is the second highest it has been in nearly two decades.

The Grizzlies rank No. 10 in assists per game, dolling out 22.3 per game; they haven’t finished a season in the top 10 in more than a decade.

Memphis ranks No. 9 in offensive rating, No. 8 in field goal percentage and No. 6 in free throw percentage. The team takes care of the ball – sixth fewest turnovers per game – and is seeing developments across the floor.

The Grizzlies, who have finished in the top 10 in points in the paint averaged each of the last five seasons, rank No. 1 this season (47.1 points per game). More than 80 percent of their attempted field goal attempts come from inside the arc (second most in the league); they attempt 11.4 field goals per game from five to nine feet (second most in the league), and net 3.8 field goals per game from 10-14 feet (most in the league). In short: the team treats offensive paint play as its fulcrum, and as a result, shoots the third fewest three-point field goals of any team in the league.

Last edited:
Only thing i care to talk about with cp3 is how he does that fake bounce pass. Thats all i need to know. He needs to hop on twitter more and see how he gets slandered for flopping so he can cut that ish out. He's marring his legacy with that foolishness

Eric Gordon his last 10 games

17 ppg
6 apg
3 rpg

47% 3fg

@Kevin Cleveland thoughts?

Gordon's got talent. Questions with him are always with his health (and his head, to a lesser extent). He can also be a very solid defender when he wants to be. If he stays healthy and continues to put up those numbers, I think the Pelicans will make the playoffs.

i dont see how anyone can say dame is clearly better than cp3

but for a "top 5 all time" pg to be in the conversation to not make an allstar team is embarrassing

any player other than MWP and his panda shoes that signs with a chinese shoe company is taking a L

Anyway,

I feel like OKC isn't keeping it 100 with the durant injury. I completely feel like he's out with something far more serious than they are allowing the media to know about.

Eric Gordon his last 10 games

17 ppg
6 apg
3 rpg

47% 3fg

@Kevin Cleveland thoughts?

I'm happy to see him finally playing better. He will never get a lot of recognition at this point due to his contract (similar situation as Rudy). Just needs to be consistent for the rest of the season, stay healthy and in shape.
Gordon finally doing something n the coaches finally realizing that tyreke is only good with the ball in his hands, Hornets trending up with A Davis leading the way :pimp:

Anyway,

I feel like OKC isn't keeping it 100 with the durant injury. I completely feel like he's out with something far more serious than they are allowing the media to know about.

Yep. He came back way too soon and now he may end up being in worse condition than before. Their record probably would've been around the same right now even if he sat out til this month anyway.

A prime Chris Paul arguably not being considered for All Star team but hes a top 5 All Time point guard accordingly to some clowns

Teague is having his career year too. like Dame. like Wall. Like Steph. Like Lowry. Hell U could even argue Conley should be starting over CP3 in the all star game.

You could argue it, sure. But CP is having just as good, if not better individual year than all of those guys, sans steph curry. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom