The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Past 4 Finals participants: PIP=Points in paint
2014 Heat: 101.4 ppg, 38.7 PIP (61.8% points from outside of the paint), 24.7% of points from 3s
2014 Spurs: 105.6 ppg, 45.6 PIP (56% points from outside the paint), 24.2% of points from 3s
2013 Heat: 102.6 ppg, 41.1 PIP (60% points form outside the paint), 25% of points from 3s
2013 Spurs: 101.7 ppg, 44.2 PIP (56.5 % points from outside the paint), 23.6% of points from 3s
2012 Heat: 97.9 ppg, 42.3 PIP (56.7% points from outside the paint), 17.9 % of points from 3s
2012 Thunder 102.6 ppg, 41.3 PIP (59.7% points from outside the paint), 20.5% of points from 3s
2011 Heat: 102.1 ppg, 37.5 PIP (63.2 % points from outside the paint), 19.1% of points from 3s
2011 Mavericks: 100.2 ppg, 36.1 PIP (64 % points from outside the paint) 24.1 % of points from 3s

2014 Warriors: 111.4 ppg, 45.9 PIP (58.8% points from outside the paint) 28.2% of points from 3s

So even though the PIP percentages are somewhat similar, none of the other participants have been as reliant on the 3 point shot as GS is currently, it's not Rockets level but it's close. None of the other ones have had more than a quarter of their points come from the 3 point line. And that's over the course of an entire season, GS has actually been closer to a 1/3 f their points coming from 3 point range (which is Rockets level) over the last couple weeks when they've "struggled". 

Interesting

I wonder what the post up stats are

Last edited:
@Bachscore: The Chicago Bulls' Jimmy Butler has run 127 miles this season -- on the court: http://t.co/z7ab8OECgN

bulls fans, yall are my homies.. coldcity coldcity @amel223...this is going to far, when are yall going to let go of Thibs. He's killing your potential future.
Allan Houston gonna drop 50 in the celeb game :pimp:

Wearing Flightposites :pimp:

can you imagine if he brings out the og flightposites bruh??? or the flight posite III'ssssss. Ahhh.

all 5 hawks starters players of the month for the east  
nthat.gif

Thibs gon hit Jimmy with the Mr. Chow...

Jimmy: yo coach, wth man, they said I ran a total of 127 miles, and its only the 5th of February!!

Thibs: but did you die?

cept' kobe was 17 in 96, an extreme introvert and was bald. didnt have the fro til 98..

:nerd:

Last edited:
I don't understand why thibs running them boys into the ground like that tho....

Bulls are deeper then they ever been during the rose era, it's not even necessary

cept' kobe was 17 in 96, an extreme introvert and was bald. didnt have the fro til 98..

Extreme introvert, yet he managed to ask and take Brandy to his prom and appear on episodes of both Arli$$ and Moesha around that time. Maybe that introvert thing is a little overblown.

Unfortunately, Thibs demand has the roster out of sync. Players are probably tuning him out at times, heck, they're probably just cruising themselves into the playoffs, disregarding Thibs demands. I predict that if Bulls are out of the 1st round, Thibs has a high chance of not remaining with the Bulls for next year.

I'm looking at the Warriors play, they play for each other and are happy playing together.. Then I look at the Bulls, these guys are just... Trying to make something out of nothing and not enjoying it much.

Extreme introvert, yet he managed to ask and take Brandy to his prom and appear on episodes of both Arli$$ and Moesha around that time. Maybe that introvert thing is a little overblown.
I'm an introvert and I'll still approach a chick and ask her out if I'm feeling her enough or if I think she's fine. Just like to stay low key until need be...having money just makes it easier to show out when needed to :lol:

Goodness Antidope unloaded a full clip in here today.
laugh.gif

Of all the trolls/extreme homers that have frequented the NBA thread over the years ryanjumpman is one that set Antidope of all people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom