The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2 best teams in the league are playing a game right now.

Can we not talk about Chris Paul right now? Please.

Crazy how the Warriors can let Steph rest so much during these first halves. Kerr does it all the time.

crazy to see so many people in the stands
I tried to buy tickets to this thing two weeks ago and saw the nosebleeds going into the hundreds. I wasnt supposed to be in town this week so I didnt buy Tickets to the game at the beginning of the season like I usually do for Warriors and Spurs Vs. Hawks games. Its so annoying that the hype as done this to my basketball watching, last year 80$ would get you 100 level seats. I want this team to suck again just for this reason, bandwagoners have ruined this for me

I tried to buy tickets to this thing two weeks ago and saw the nosebleeds going into the hundreds. I wasnt supposed to be in town this week so I didnt buy Tickets to the game at the beginning of the season like I usually do for Warriors and Spurs Vs. Hawks games. Its so annoying that the hype as done this to my basketball watching, last year 80$ would get you 100 level seats. I want this team to suck again just for this reason, bandwagoners have ruined this for me

wouldn't there be tons of seats for playoff games past couple years?

Bruh we are in the exact same boat....

300/400 section going for $200 plus, the bandwagon hype has shot prices up

wouldn't there be tons of seats for playoff games past couple years?
Last year there was floor seat for a playoff game going for 100$. Not even making it up, I posted the link in the Playoff thread and people were in disbelief. It was always easy to go to Hawks games. The building was empty and you never had anyone challenge you for wearing another teams apparel or anything. Now I see Hawks promos in the elevator at work, jerseys everywhere and my job is planning Atlanta Hawks work trips. Its so annoying man dudes are treating this purely as a social thing, no one here gives a crap about this team unless its really good like it is now, same goes for the Falcons or any team not named the Braves really.

Its the worst sports city in America the epitome of bandwagoning.

you should invest in a camera and microphone, buy tickets to every hawks game and create a youtube show where you walk around asking "fan" questions about the 1980-2005 hawks team to expose bandwagonners 

you would make enough youtube money to afford front row seats everytime the spurs or warriors came to town 

Bruh we are in the exact same boat....

300/400 section going for $200 plus, the bandwagon hype has shot prices up
Man its so ridiculous, just last year you could get for tickets and a complimentary meal for 90$ (that family special thing) and that got you 200 level seats and now look. 

laugh.gif
yall outta towners hate the hawks winning

That's why I can't take that dude serious when he posts in here.
Its comical that he argues otherwise, like the numbers arent out there to the contrary along with peoples experience

laugh.gif
yall outta towners hate the hawks winning
I wanna go watch live basketball for what I've been paying for it for years now and not have prices drive through the roof because people who didnt care about basketball in this city forcing prices up because they want to treat an NBA game as a social gathering now that the team is quality. Its just an insult to legitimate basketball fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom