The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man its so ridiculous, just last year you could get for tickets and a complimentary meal for 90$ (that family special thing) and that got you 200 level seats and now look. 

Everything you just said!

You could go to a hawks last minute and still catch good cheap seats. Right around the time they won 20 out of 21 the hype just took off. That's when I noticed merchandise everywhere, local news stations talking hawks and the ticket prices jump...

Stubhub cancels a couples tickets cause they bought tickets to this game for $22 before the season started

Prices crazy at Oracle too. Discount tickets from my cousins' job cost 150-200 in the 200s & that was before the season started!

mean.gif

Slimy Chris Paul planted Jamal Crawford into the NBAPA as Michele Roberts for damage control
mad.gif
looks more like mo williams to me

laugh.gif
yall outta towners hate the hawks winning
it's so obvious
laugh.gif
You sat in this thread and lied and said that people have always been a fan of this team please stop it. 

I dont even have a vendetta against this team but having ticket prices quadruple in a four month span because they finally started being elite is annoying.

Man its so ridiculous, just last year you could get for tickets and a complimentary meal for 90$ (that family special thing) and that got you 200 level seats and now look. 
Everything you just said!

You could go to a hawks last minute and still catch good cheap seats. Right around the time they won 20 out of 21 the hype just took off. That's when I noticed merchandise everywhere, local news stations talking hawks and the ticket prices jump...

Stubhub cancels a couples tickets cause they bought tickets to this game for $22 before the season started

Last edited:
If I don't respond to u don't take it personally. I'm trying to watch a really good basketball game right now.

Last edited:
We gonna talk about Wiggins turning up all over one of the top 3 defensive teams in the NBA?

He's 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom