The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
just peeped
nthat.gif
let us join hands, and rejoice
nthat.gif

Everyone go apologize to @CP034

I remember before the 09 season started I said KD was better than Melo.

Cp got slandered waaaaay more than I did.

Last edited:
:lol:. Scoreboard

I'm so confused. You a legit weirdo man. I don't even know why you're commenting on what I said from Days ago. It had nothing to do with the Hawks, I never said GSW was better than the Hawks.

If you're fandom is so deep that you can't acknowledge historic feats from other teams then you need some help g.

Offdeck *** fan.

I'm so confused. You a legit weirdo man. I don't even know why you're commenting on what I said from Days ago. It had nothing to do with the Hawks, I never said GSW was better than the Hawks.

If you're fandom is so deep that you can't acknowledge historic feats from other teams then you need some help g.

Offdeck *** fan.
Yea just keep calling me names. Shows your strength of character.

Yea just keep calling me names. Shows your strength of character.

Dog, I'm not even calling you names, that's not even my type of wave.

But I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to someone else about demarre carrol and you jump in about a post I made earlier this week...that literally had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATLANTA HAWKS.

Literally, it was about how GSW is playing at the fastest pace in the league while at the same time having the best defense in the L. That has never been done before. Like I said, hawks play at a league average pace. They had no place in the discussion for the last time.

my prediction right now, if the Spurs stay healthy, they will grab the #2 or 3 seed without a doubt, and washing every team out the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom