The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^if they are healthy, dont matter what seed they get. they beating everyone. last yr, they werent fooling around cause of what happened in miami prior yr, but there isnt one team out there where they cant go into gm7 and win. dont think home court is needed

gordon hayward with that white on white crime :x

Last edited:
Dog, I'm not even calling you names, that's not even my type of wave.

But I wasn't even talking to you, I was talking to someone else about demarre carrol and you jump in about a post I made earlier this week...that literally had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATLANTA HAWKS.

Literally, it was about how GSW is playing at the fastest pace in the league while at the same time having the best defense in the L. That has never been done before. Like I said, hawks play at a league average pace. They had no place in the discussion for the last time.
Whatever dude, keep digging up those meaningless stats.

hawks lmao

before the game they ask teague was he ready for the big game he said what big game lol
laugh.gif

I like hearing him talk. He's like "next"

i still dont believe in the hawks. They have the record for longest streak without a title. What they at? 55 years or something? That aint changing overnight lol

@bball_ref: With tonight's buzzer beater, @AntDavis23 is now 11-12 (91.7%!) on FGA to tie or take the league in final 5 minutes of 4th Qtr/OT in '14-15

:wow: :wow:

@bball_ref: With tonight's buzzer beater, @AntDavis23 is now 11-12 (91.7%!) on FGA to tie or take the league in final 5 minutes of 4th Qtr/OT in '14-15

eek.gif
eek.gif
Tweet makes it sound like he's 11-12 on game winning shots.

How do you add in a game winner with shots in the last 5 minutes, and make a stat out of it? 

I'm still laughing at Tyreke in the last minute of that game. Gets fouled, misses two free throws. Then rebounds the ball after Durant's miss, flings it down the court because he doesn't want to get fouled again, only to have Durant get the ball back. He's lucky Asik was there to contest Durant's shot. :lol:

Last five minutes of a game where the score is 5 points or less has kind of been universally accepted as "clutch time" in the basketball world.

Last five minutes of a game where the score is 5 points or less has kind of been universally accepted as "clutch time" in the basketball world.
You're kidding right?

Taking the lead at the 5 minute mark is clutch?

Teams can blow or take a 20 point lead in the NBA in 5 minutes. I'm not impressed, and it may be "universally accepted" in some BBall worlds, I've never heard of it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
That's ridiculous. Seriously.
This would impress you.

Last edited:
That female referee is kinda' cute.

Chris Paul came at her neck :lol: I could see why he would be fined, especially with her being a female.

Clippers just aren't all that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom