The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.That female referee is kinda' cute.

2.Chris Paul came at her neck
laugh.gif
I could see why he would be fined, especially with her being a female.

3.Clippers just aren't all that good.
1. True

2. True

3. True

Dipset Daily truths
nthat.gif

Thanks for coming through G

westbrook first player with back to back 45+ point games since kobe in 07 
pimp.gif

kobe did it better tho 
nerd.gif

I said at the beginning of the season that if AD could carry the Pels into the playoffs, I'd live with him being a top 5 player.

Hopefully he proves me wrong.

I need Jrue Holiday to come back so Tyreke can resume his SF roster spot.

He poo'd all over the Thunder this week. Even Russ has issues with him.

Last edited:
Game got ugly quick; season got ugly quick 
laugh.gif
 looking to be worst than 07'

Bosh with the saddest effort to lead this year w/o Wade, crazy that most think he is having a better year than Wade. Decent effort by everyone else, hope they don't let T.Johnson go after his 10-day expires tmmrw

If its not obvious jrue needs to go by now. Tyreke has gotten back to rookie form and has been great since getting ball handling duties. Picking up where they left off at the end of the season last year. Reke and brow, please fail okc.

Anthony Davis is my boy and all and I'm a big fan. But I'm always perplexed when I watch highlights of his big scoring games.

Like it all seems to be lobs, getting the ball on a cut, put backs, spot up j's, maybe a few post moves or running hooks. Just simple basketball plays.

Watching his highlights make me feel like, why can't other big men that can catch lobs and cut and do put backs get 40 :lol:

Why does he repeatedly get these big games doing the same **** over and over and over again :lol:

Good in him though. Maybe he's just that dude who just knows how to put himself in the right place at the right time all the time.

Last edited:
Anthony Davis is my boy and all and I'm a big fan. But I'm always perplexed when I watch highlights of his big scoring games.

Like it all seems to be lobs, getting the ball on a cut, put backs, spot up j's, maybe a few post moves or running hooks. Just simple basketball plays.

Watching his highlights make me feel like, why can't other big men that can catch lobs and cut and do put backs get 40
laugh.gif

Why does he repeatedly get these big games doing the same **** over and over and over again
laugh.gif

Good in him though. Maybe he's just that dude who just knows how to put himself in the right place at the right time all the time.
Man you echoed what I've said in my head everytime I watch him play, or his HL's.

I think it's a combination of his hustle and his positioning. Dude is Super Smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom