The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
spurs sitting bacc and loving this. nobody talking about them at all while they just slowly get healthy. gonna probably hit their stride on that rodeo trip and start developing that chemistry

have that feeling when the rox repeated

Oh, I'm definitely talking about them. :lol:

They are still the favorites in the West IMO. They give the two top teams in the West right now trouble (when healthy). The one team that's very capable of beating them (OKC) may not make the playoffs and got a lot of other issues right now. Even though Memphis beat them twice this year, it was without Leonard. So, they are still the only team in the West that scares me come playoff time.

I don't even know if your talking about George Jordan or Solomon but, Ok.

Grant

Last edited:
Okc is in real danger of not making the playoffs.

Please take Hill and give us Lamb and Perk.
Pls.

They really are, but im hoping they make it, it'll be the craziest first round match up

kd would miss russ more than russ would miss kd. 100

Never that B

We seen was KD did without Russ last year, Russ aint gonna put up W's like m at the rate kd was with the thunder last season

If people would have live bet on Indiana, Orlando, Toronto, Twolves and Pelicans tonight when they were losing (some losing pretty big), I wonder how much money they would've made :lol:

Grant
I'd trade Reggie for him too.

Pls.
I'm a lakers fan why the hell would I be talking about anyone besides Jordan hill
Well, now I know you are a Lakers fan, pal. Ever think of that?

spurs sitting bacc and loving this. nobody talking about them at all while they just slowly get healthy. gonna probably hit their stride on that rodeo trip and start developing that chemistry

Oh, I'm definitely talking about them. :lol:

They are still the favorites in the West IMO. They give the two top teams in the West right now trouble (when healthy). The one team that's very capable of beating them (OKC) may not make the playoffs and got a lot of other issues right now. Even though Memphis beat them twice this year, it was without Leonard. So, they are still the only team in the West that scares me come playoff time.

i dont even know if okc can handle the spurs this yr. seems like kd/russ can go off and they still struggle to win gms. i really thought lamb/jones would contribute but whether it be brooks or their lack of development, etc. i am not counting on them. morrow and waiters in crunch time :smh: still think they make the playoffs, but memphis/gsw would knock em out this yr in my opinion

Last edited:
[thread="608612"] [/thread]

Grant
I'd trade Reggie for him too.

Pls.

I'm a lakers fan why the hell would I be talking about anyone besides Jordan hill
Well, now I know you are a Lakers fan, pal. Ever think of that?

Cuz I been here plenty talking about my sorry *** lakers.

But seriously okc needs a move, waiters hasn't worked well for them and perk is horrid. Lamb just rotting on the bench :smh:

This is what I call a team. Kidd won. Whole damn team in double digits (almost)
[table][tr][th=""]Milwaukee Bucks[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]STARTERS[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Giannis Antetokounmpo, SF[/td][td]35[/td][td]11-16[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]5-6[/td][td]3[/td][td]12[/td][td]15[/td][td]4[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]-9[/td][td]27[/td][/tr][tr][td]John Henson, C[/td][td]21[/td][td]6-9[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]-5[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brandon Knight, PG[/td][td]36[/td][td]5-14[/td][td]2-6[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]11[/td][td]5[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]-3[/td][td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jared Dudley, SG[/td][td]25[/td][td]2-4[/td][td]1-1[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]-12[/td][td]5[/td][/tr][tr][td]Khris Middleton, SG[/td][td]27[/td][td]4-11[/td][td]0-4[/td][td]2-2[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]-2[/td][td]10[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]BENCH[/th][th=""]MIN[/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]+/-[/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]Johnny O'Bryant III, PF[/td][td]11[/td][td]1-3[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]-1[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ersan Ilyasova, PF[/td][td]16[/td][td]3-10[/td][td]0-2[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jorge Gutierrez, PG[/td][td]16[/td][td]5-5[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]3-3[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]3[/td][td]+6[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jerryd Bayless, PG[/td][td]20[/td][td]6-10[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]1-4[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]7[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]13[/td][/tr][tr][td]O.J. Mayo, SG[/td][td]32[/td][td]5-13[/td][td]1-4[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]-4[/td][td]11[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kenyon Martin, PF[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zaza Pachulia, C[/td][td]DNP COACH'S DECISION[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]TOTALS[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]FGM-A[/th][th=""]3PM-A[/th][th=""]FTM-A[/th][th=""]OREB[/th][th=""]DREB[/th][th=""]REB[/th][th=""]AST[/th][th=""]STL[/th][th=""]BLK[/th][th=""]TO[/th][th=""]PF[/th][th=""]  [/th][th=""]PTS[/th][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]48-95[/td][td]4-17[/td][td]11-15[/td][td]11[/td][td]30[/td][td]41[/td][td]29[/td][td]10[/td][td]3[/td][td]13[/td][td]23[/td][td]  [/td][td]111[/td][/tr][/table]

Cuz I been here plenty talking about my sorry *** lakers.

But seriously okc needs a move, waiters hasn't worked well for them and perk is horrid. Lamb just rotting on the bench
mean.gif
Yea my bad. I never knew. Probably because those fans are normally all the same, you didn't fit the mold I guess. Like Freeze.

Perk has actually been decent in comparison to...

I won't know how I feel about Waiters until Reggie is gone.

i dont even know if okc can handle them this yr. seems like kd/russ can go off and they still struggle to win gms. i really thought lamb/jones would contribute but whether it be brooks or their lack of development, etc. i am not counting on them. morrow and waiters in crunch time :smh: still think they make the playoffs, but memphis/gsw would knock em out this yr in my opinion

The only thing giving me hope that SAS doesn't come out the West is the fact that they SHOULD be exhausted. They've had 2 straight Finals appearances and basically played a half season from those last two playoff appearances (44 games, 58 games if you count 2011-12).

Pls.
Hill is valuable for teams trying to go all in.  If Love or some big guy went down on a quality team, he might garner interest.  But Hill got hurt so it must be a sign.  LA has no assets either.  They might as well clear Hill and Lin and Young and redo.  I read Davis opting out, which just goes to show you how much Boss Man wants to play, but BS not giving a crap.  Might as well trade the whole team away.

i dont even know if okc can handle them this yr. seems like kd/russ can go off and they still struggle to win gms. i really thought lamb/jones would contribute but whether it be brooks or their lack of development, etc. i am not counting on them. morrow and waiters in crunch time :smh: still think they make the playoffs, but memphis/gsw would knock em out this yr in my opinion

The only thing giving me hope that SAS doesn't come out the West is the fact that they SHOULD be exhausted. They've had 2 straight Finals appearances and basically played a half season from those last two playoff appearances (44 games, 58 games if you count 2011-12).

but pop manages their minutes so well. they all avg about 30 minutes or less. a lot of them have missed some time to rest up and heal from injuries and that saves their legs. i really dont think they care for homecourt this yr and arent gonna expend all their energy and effort to winning as many regular season Ws
same roster as last yr. pop knows what he has and how good they can be

Last edited:
Why Adult Swim just go on the Knicks though. Talking about go Hawks with a Knicks fan wearing a bag on his head. Ha ha ha

TheMecca2015

Pelicans are for real man. If they beat the Bulls tomorrow I'm going to start getting nervous.

Nah they aint never repeated. And they never will

Them ****** had homecourt throughout last year. Thats not happening this year

Of all the teams in the NBA, I feel like home court matters the least to them. They were on a mission last season and made sure they at least had home court over OKC. That's their worst matchup, and they'll have HC in any potential series with OKC.

Of all the teams in the NBA, I feel like home court matters the least to them. They were on a mission last season and made sure they at least had home court over OKC. That's their worst matchup, and they'll have HC in any potential series with OKC.

their worst match up is memphis actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom