The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
if both ATL and GS keep playing the way they are, I would love to see that as the Finals matchup. That or CLE-GSW
Emoji Scott and Shrewder the x-factors for that squad
Hawks whole team is an X factor. GS had no answers defensively for ATL last night. Mike Emoji Scott is one BAD DUDE tho. And we still got 2 players out right now that are coming back. Thabo (our best permiter defender) and Shelvin Mack. Oh yea and we got Brooklyns first round draft pick too. Haha

Last edited:
The CP3 story is incredibly stupid. I hate him as much as the next person, but those were horrible techs she called. They're only trying to hype this up since she's a female instead of just acknowledging she's trash.

please tell me this dumb statement is a joke.

you know what nvm meet my blocklist.

CAN YOU READ? Seriously you and others can't be THIS dumb. Read through the thread before quoting and posting. You look like a idiot. READ! Geez man.....

Shots taken tonight by Cavaliers starting lineup: Kyrie (26), Lebron (21), J.R. Smith (14), Mozgov (9), Love (8).
7 of Kyrie's shots should've went to Love. Ridiculous dude only takes 8 while those 3 guards chuck up 61.

Last edited:
The CP3 story is incredibly stupid. I hate him as much as the next person, but those were horrible techs she called. They're only trying to hype this up since she's a female instead of just acknowledging she's trash.
agreed. Media trying to make a story out of nothing. Chris Paul is the wrong player the try it with also. I mean of all people. The President of the Players Union. Really? Does the NBA media really not have NOTHING better to talk about right now? Besides ignorong the Hawks :lol: Like Stephen A. Smith said yesterday on First Take this Chris Paul ordeal wouldn't even be a story had it been a male ref. Plain and simple.

I think he means the Hwaks are when they meet the Cavs in round 2.

If these standings are what they are at the end of the season, Hawks are done in round two. Very little chance they beat Cleveland or the Bulls

George Hill played like he actually knew how to dribble a ball last night, and CJ Miles had an out of body experience in the 4th, I wanted to see the Cavs extend that streak too :smh:

Who knows with the cavs. Kyrie and love both with no playoff experience. They will choke. The east is just as unpredictable as the west.

Who knows with the cavs. Kyrie and love both with no playoff experience. They will choke. The east is just as unpredictable as the west.
This but on a lesser scale. U can't guarantee a ECF appearance when your 2 and 3 are playoff virgins and your 4 is earl. Its unpredictable, lebron is gonna have to carry the load and if they fail he will cry n leave again.

Wizards will be the 5 seeds. Not sure about raptors. But they won't have a chance to beat cavs Bulls and Hawks. The 3 possible teams for eastern conference finals is cavs Bulls hawks.

The West is much more wide open than the East.

I actually think its about equal. While there are more teams with better records in the West, I honestly think only 3 of the current playoffs teams have a legit chance of going to the Finals - GSW, Memphis and I can't count out the Spurs. I really don't see the Clippers, Rockets, Blazers or Mavs getting there.

In the East its going to come down to Cleveland, Atlanta, Washington and maybe Chicago if they get their **** together.

I actually think its about equal. While there are more teams with better records in the West, I honestly think only 3 of the current playoffs teams have a legit chance of going to the Finals - GSW, Memphis and I can't count out the Spurs. I really don't see the Clippers, Rockets, Blazers or Mavs getting there.

In the East its going to come down to Cleveland, Atlanta, Washington and maybe Chicago if they get their **** together.
I hear what ur saying but the Hawks have already beaten the Wiz 3 times this year. If the Cavs had the Hawks record right now, id say the majority of people would say the Cavs are an absolute lock for the East and then there is everybody else. But since it's the Hawks.....U get the picture.

Last edited:
I hear what ur saying but the Hawks have already beaten the Wiz 3 times this year. If the Cavs had the Hawks record right now, id say the majority of people would say the Cavs are an absolute lock for the East and then there is everybody else. But since it's the Hawks.....U get the picture.

Your absolutely right but it's mainly because of the hawks postseason reputation. That should be different this year.

West is extremely wide open. Memphis is flying low under the radar.
I mean the so called best from the west GS has lost 3 games in the past week and a half. Memphis is SCARY. Big Time. Zbo and Gasol (best C in league) are pretty much unstoppable when they're on. And oh by the way Mike Conley is a straight baller. Shoulda been an all star. Cant wait to see them play us tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom