The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats though. Accolades or ring. That UCLA guy figured it out yet? Whats the SAT scores of these guys.

You miss the part where I said the stat line was arbitrary?

I get your point, not saying WB is a bad guy. Hes definitely a baller, but hell always be the tier one type. Hes the typical rose, kyrie, curry type. A pg that can score. More so, his mind set is on.scoring.

scorers score. passers pass. scorers sometimes pass. passers sometimes score. but..when times get tough, and the defense tightens, we revert back to what is comfortable for us.

AD isnt the best player yet. Best players win. He's still learning how to win.
James Harden
laugh.gif

My man has some hail marys to post before he's free of that one.

You miss the part where I said the stat line was arbitrary?

I get your point, not saying WB is a bad guy. Hes definitely a baller, but hell always be the tier one type. Hes the typical rose, kyrie, curry type. A pg that can score. More so, his mind set is on.scoring.

Those are the 4 guys you really want to group together?

And the oldest of that group is what, 25?

Also, what are your thoughts on tony parker? Or isiah Thomas?

AD is the 3rd best player in the league on a 8th place maybe out of the playoffs team? I bet some of y'all were the same ones saying K Love was fraud and stat padding. Until Davis makes the playoffs he's Love.

please tell me this dumb statement is a joke.

you know what nvm meet my blocklist.

Nba refs make six figures (Per Amin Elhassin) didn't expect that.

:lol: Meet my block list

If Jrue Holiday wasn't getting paid so much, I would trade for him if I was in Chicago's front office. Kirk is pretty much teetering on the edge of done and Thibs obviously likes having a big PG out there in the backcourt along with Brooks to defend 2s. I think Holiday would be real productive in that role, he has the size/weight, good enough shooter from 3 and a competent enough passer for it to work.

Lol Warriors done lost the same amount of games in the last 10 days, as the Hawks have lost since Thanksgiving. :smokin

Last edited:
The refs association actually used "#SheBelongs". Good grief
I honestly just saw the clip this morning with CP3 saying what he said about the ref. I truly believe he didn't mean it in that way but finishing with what he said just wasn't a good idea because of interpretation.

The rockets are something like 14 -5 w/o Dwight this season. If they finish in the top 3 in the west, you have to give the MVP to harden.

if both ATL and GS keep playing the way they are, I would love to see that as the Finals matchup. That or CLE-GSW
Emoji Scott and Shrewder the x-factors for that squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom