The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the Cavaliers favored over the Hawks by half of you guys?

Y'all that into LeBum?

Hawks have the best record for a reason. A 7-Game series won't change that. The Cavaliers have problems meshing. The Fifth best record in the East shows that.

A lot of you bring up "postseason experience" and say the Hawks are notorious "second round exits" but say that a team that neglects playoff experience outside of JR and LeBron and the Bulls have more experience...

I don't see how bringing up Ryan not being here last year changes the fact that the Hawks are a good team. You guys need to start scrutinizing and criticizing teams based on their ability in games instead of your experience with their fanbase.

How are the Cavaliers favored over the Hawks by half of you guys?
Y'all that into LeBum?
Hawks have the best record for a reason. A 7-Game series won't change that. The Cavaliers have problems meshing. The Fifth best record in the East shows that.
A lot of you bring up "postseason experience" and say the Hawks are notorious "second round exits" but say that a team that neglects playoff experience outside of JR and LeBron and the Bulls have more experience...
I don't see how bringing up Ryan not being here last year changes the fact that the Hawks are a good team. You guys need to start scrutinizing and criticizing teams based on their ability in games instead of your experience with their fanbase.
Def owe u a rep sir. I'm out right now. That was long overdue.

Why is that in quotes, they ARE the best defensive team in the league.
To me looked like the Hawks were the better team defensively.
Does that render the numbers invalid? Do anyone of the dozens of Hawks articles that you've posted (all while providing next to no insight of your own except taht we're all hating on the Hawks when we really aren't) even reference them being the best defense in the league, yet the numbers and everyone else besides you agree that the Warriors have been playing the best defense in the league this year?

I've been waiting for the Antidope v Ryan showdown

Unless it's already happened and I missed it
http://niketalk.com/t/608612/2014-2...so-he-gave-us-a-reason-to/66810#post_22605006

There are reports that if Amar'e is bought out, Dallas are front-runners to land him.

That, and they would still want to sign Jermaine O'Neal.

Would be incredibly pleased if landed BOTH of them, but would take either of the two. Preferably JO.

If we did land both, that would really shake things up in terms of our versatility, and keep guys like Charlie V on the bench. :lol:

Does that render the numbers invalid? Do anyone of the dozens of Hawks articles that you've posted (all while providing next to no insight of your own except taht we're all hating on the Hawks when we really aren't) even reference them being the best defense in the league, yet the numbers and everyone else besides you agree that the Warriors have been playing the best defense in the league this year?

http://niketalk.com/t/608612/2014-2...so-he-gave-us-a-reason-to/66810#post_22605006
U still trying to bait me? :lol: not happenin sir. It's your world.

The Hawks can beat the '92 Dream Team and they'll still be "fools gold"

I hate to say it but they're legit until proven otherwise.

Ah, I remember that now. Ryan got upset because you posted a Dawkins highlight 

U still trying to bait me?
laugh.gif
not happenin sir. It's your world.
Thats baiting to you? Ok man, I thought we were really about to have a legit basketball conversation here, I wanted to see how you would justify stating that the Warriors arent he best defense in the league, and how the Hawks are better. I guess not, cook on bro.
The Hawks can beat the '92 Dream Team and they'll still be "fools gold"

I hate to say it but they're legit until proven otherwise.
Yeah idk what people are on with that part. Never questioned the quality of basketball that they're playing.

There are reports that if Amar'e is bought out, Dallas are front-runners to land him.

That, and they would still want to sign Jermaine O'Neal.

Would be incredibly pleased if landed BOTH of them, but would take either of the two. Preferably JO.

If we did land both, that would really shake things up in terms of our versatility, and keep guys like Charlie V on the bench. :lol:

I think you meant to post this in 2004.

Thats baiting to you? Ok man, I thought we were really about to have a legit basketball conversation here, I wanted to see how you would justify stating that the Warriors arent he best defense in the league, and how the Hawks are better. I guess not, cook on bro.

A real conversation with you :lol: after all you've said. :lol:

laugh.gif
After all I've said, yesterday was the first time I've directly addressed your presence in this thread, and that was because you were being rude to other members and you know it.

If you're taking offense to my assessment of the city of Atlanta and this teams fanbase then IDK what to tell you. Not one thing I've said in reference to them has been a lie. 

I havent even said anything negative about the Hawks basketball wise this year so I'm confused.

Again, I have no quarrel with you, so IDK why you wouldnt be able to have a conversation with me.

Hey everyone I think the Knicks are a pretty bad team is that something everyone can agree on?

just trying to lighten the mood

smile.gif

Dudes talking about teams don't need solid post play. Ha ha ha. That's why the Thunder have so many titles and Finals apperences huh. To many prisoners of the moment.

The best team in the East last year with great defense at this point was Indiana. LeBum as folks like to call him got past them. How soon we forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom