The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Pacers team had plenty of issues and it wasn't the Hawks banging them up, it was Roy Hibbert being 7 feet of **** and everyone but David West playing soft and lethargic. That Pacers team didn't have any urgency or fire to be a great squad, plus those off the court "issues" they just had too much going on mentally as a team to do anything exciting.

**** the Hawks
Can't wait for the playoffs 
laugh.gif

my hawks and my warriors gonna be a fun finals. hopefully, it happens. if you dont like that, you dont like nba baskeball.
think my spurs may pull an upset if my main man kawhi can get healthy. is so, we can be very dangerous

Last edited:
At this point the west is a 3 team race. I do however wonder what we were all saying last year before the All-Star break in terms of declaring contenders and pretenders. Still super early to do that

That Wild wild West is no where near finished they so close in standings apart from the warriors all it takes is one slip up n you can be out real quickkkkkk.

How can anyone not think the Hawks are contenders at this point is incredible. Hell, they were right there last year until Hortford went down. They probably end up facing Miami in the ECF last year because outside of Miami, no one was better than the Hawks pre hortford injury. This team is legit and it's been that way.

They could get knocked out in the 2nd round, but that doesn't make them any less of a "contender." (Which is so arbitrary and subjective to begin with) Only two teams can make the finals anyway. But in a general sense, if you're asking right now, the hawks are not only clear contenders, they are "the" class of the east and any talk with regards to who's representing the east at this point starts and stops with ATL.

Only team in the East I can see touching Hawks depth wise is Chicago and Thibs going to burn out his players by the ECF.

Jimmy Butler will have run 300 miles minimum by then.

Bud learned minutes management from Pop and will rest his guys even more down closer to May.

Hawks have a legit 9-10 guys who can ball at a high level in that system, so glad they picked my guy German Rondo, great place to be as a young player.

Last edited:
There's nothing arbitrary about the term contender but of course it's subjective, lol

Also, I'm not going to bad mouth the Hawks one bit but I'm also not going to hype them up like some are doing. They've been very blessed with health to start the season and obviously their unselfish play and depth have played big roles too in their success 

Anyone who doesnt think the Hawks are for real must still live in a world where they think a post up player wins championships, shooting 3s doesn't win you titles, ball movement doesn't win you titles, spacing doesnt win you titles.

In other words, have not watched the Spurs or Heat play the last few years.

You non believers do realize Budz was Pop's top assistant for over a decade, right? :lol: :smh:

Anyone who doesnt think the Hawks are for real must still live in a world where they think a post up player wins championships, shooting 3s doesn't win you titles, ball movement doesn't win you titles, spacing doesnt win you titles.

In other words, have not watched the Spurs or Heat play the last few years.

You non believers do realize Budz was Pop's top assistant for over a decade, right? :lol: :smh:
They're too busy talking about the hawks fans to realize what's actually going on on the court.

How can anyone not think the Hawks are contenders at this point is incredible. Hell, they were right there last year until Hortford went down. They probably end up facing Miami in the ECF last year because outside of Miami, no one was better than the Hawks pre hortford injury. This team is legit and it's been that way.

They could get knocked out in the 2nd round, but that doesn't make them any less of a "contender." (Which is so arbitrary and subjective to begin with) Only two teams can make the finals anyway. But in a general sense, if you're asking right now, the hawks are not only clear contenders, they are "the" class of the east and any talk with regards to who's representing the east at this point starts and stops with ATL.
Very well said sir.

I never would have thought atl would be legit. Amazing to see them smash the way they do. I'm a belieber. Justin belieber fans stand up!!!! Ahhaahhaah. Jk

Should've known ATL was legit when I picked them for my MyPlayer squad and we were beasting on the competition

Hawks put up 124 points last night against the "best defensive team in the league" and their leading scorer was Jeff Teague with 23 points. Stat sheet from last night is ridiculous with balance from literally every Hawk that touched the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom