The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGrary :pimp:

Lamb and Perry Jones are both extremely weird dudes off the basketball court. They're really, really lucky they're tall and good at basketball.

Is this why Lamb and Jones don't play?
laugh.gif
youve got it backwards. they dont play so they find time to do this.

When you know you only see the court from the sidelines, u get bored.

When u get bored, u come up with things to do.

When u come up with things to do, u dance like jeremy lamb

dont dance like jeremy lamb

NBA All Star Weekend is having a fashion now?
laugh.gif
I saw LeBron post on IG about it. Nonsense, I dont think its gonna be televised though

I mean some franchises never rebrand so who knows. Said it last year, I would be interested in seeing a rebrand of the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks. 

I know it will never happen, but it would be cool if it did.
i have to disagree. too much heritage in the current branding of those franchises. still don't like how the celtics and bulls changed their uniforms.
Oh I know, it would never happen. 

I mean some franchises never rebrand so who knows. Said it last year, I would be interested in seeing a rebrand of the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, and Knicks. 

I know it will never happen, but it would be cool if it did.
One team doesn't belong
Chicago?

Last edited:
I'd be on board with a new Clippers logo, provided the design is good. The current logo is just kind of boring and TBH, looks too much like the Lakers logo. Something that incorporates an image of an actual Clipper ship might be cool.

Here's some alternate Clippers logo designs I found on-line. I hope they go with something like these --

View media item 1394874
View media item 1394876
View media item 1394875
I'd also think it was cool if they moved to a navy blue instead of royal. I've always liked navy blue on uniforms and hardly anyone in the NBA uses it, as opposed to royal, which is way to common.

Here's some alternate Clippers logo designs I found on-line. I hope they go with something like these --

I'd also think it was cool if they moved to a navy blue instead of royal. I've always liked navy blue on uniforms and hardly anyone in the NBA uses it, as opposed to royal, which is way to common.
wSjyGAm.jpg

lol jk, altho i REALLY do like the heat's pokeversion

tn2J9rM.jpg

R3LcUZz.jpg

YLv2Q81.jpg

Q8HzwRT.jpg

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/02/10/all-star-fashion-show.ap/

NEW YORK (AP) - All-Stars James Harden, Klay Thompson and DeMarcus Cousins are among the players to compete in the NBA's first fashion show.

Produced by LeBron James' Springhill Production Company, the one-hour "NBA All-Star All-Style" will be taped Friday night inside New York's Hammerstein Theater and air Saturday at 6:30 p.m. EST on TNT.

It will have three rounds: dressing for the boardroom, a night out and attire worn to the game. The competition will start with eight players, with four advancing to the second round and the top two competing in the finals.

Presented by Samsung Galaxy, the show will feature models and entertainers joining the players. TNT studio analysts Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith and WNBA star Elena Delle Donne are on the judging panel.

Charles Barkley judging Westbrook has no shot

What could've been...

Gregg Popovich was asked pregame by Mark Montieth of Pacers.com if a rumor he had heard was true, that he had to be talked into drafting Tim Duncan ahead of Scot Pollard.

Pollard is currently doing television and radio work for the Pacers and was standing five feet away from the conversation.

“You know, you say that sarcastically but it’s a true story,” said Popovich. “It’s a true story. I loved the way Scot played. Timmy was really smooth and all that and so I wondered, ‘Is that going to translate? Is he going to be tough? Is he going to do what he did … he’s long and lengthy and he’s thin. Scot Pollard was out there kicking you-know-what and taking names.

“It was actually a conversation. Now, I have to also say that that notion didn’t last real long.”

Pollard was drafted 19th overall by the Detroit Pistons in the 1997 NBA Draft.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/236581/Spurs-Very-Briefly-Considered-Pollard-Instead-Of-Duncan

i think the silly fashion stuff was always a passive aggressive way of getting back at stern for the dress code. I dont see the negative for the NBA. More attention wont hurt.

I just know that I wont be watching. I will wait for You Big Dummy to hook us up with the pics and be on my way.

Those Clipper mock ups aren't half bad. That'd definitely garner a lot of Navy love, and maybe San Diego might start leaning back toward Clipper fandom.

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/02/10/all-star-fashion-show.ap/

NEW YORK (AP) - All-Stars James Harden, Klay Thompson and DeMarcus Cousins are among the players to compete in the NBA's first fashion show.

Produced by LeBron James' Springhill Production Company, the one-hour "NBA All-Star All-Style" will be taped Friday night inside New York's Hammerstein Theater and air Saturday at 6:30 p.m. EST on TNT.

It will have three rounds: dressing for the boardroom, a night out and attire worn to the game. The competition will start with eight players, with four advancing to the second round and the top two competing in the finals.

Presented by Samsung Galaxy, the show will feature models and entertainers joining the players. TNT studio analysts Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith and WNBA star Elena Delle Donne are on the judging panel.

Charles Barkley judging Westbrook has no shot

This is the era we in now huh? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom