The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude Lebron ain't bigger than the game I don't give a damn who he is "The Truth shall come to the Light"
I'm just saying, if he was tested and it came back positive, that test would never see the light of day.

This also goes for the rest of stars in the league.
would they pull an MJ's retirement?

nerd.gif

‘The Lowe Post’ Podcast: Jared Dudley on the Bucks’ Surprising Season

Zach Lowe talks to Jared Dudley about the Bucks’ surprising season, life on the road, his time with the Clippers, and being an NBA junkie.

Listen to the podcast here.

@PeterVecsey1: Sickened 2 report, ex-Knick Anthony Mason fighting 4 life. Congestive heart failure, heart attack, 4 surgeries, last one 9 hrs. Sons by side
Yikes. Get better, Mase.

Last edited:
Dude Lebron ain't bigger than the game I don't give a damn who he is "The Truth shall come to the Light"

I'm just saying, if he was tested and it came back positive, that test would never see the light of day.

Are you sure about that? I mean we all thought MJ was untouchable

I never bought into the whole conspiracy theory of MJ's retirement, so yea, I'm sure man. I don't think the NBA is gonna let any positive test out. That, or they let them know when they'll get tested.

so if Chris Paul tested positive his test would be revealed?

:nerd:

Lulz.

did the mailman just renew some old rotting beef?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...allenge-kobe-bryant-to-a-fight-220952584.html

"We had a little issue," Malone told host Marc Lamont Hill. "I don't hold grudges ... I love Westerns. I'm old-school Western. Back in the day, when you had a beef, you didn't go get guns and knives ... we just go back in the back with no cameras and knuckle up. Get it over with."

Hill pressed Malone if he offered Bryant that route to resolution.

"It's a standing offer," Malone said. "Look, I don't want no trouble. I don't have a problem. People say whatever they want to say and that's great. I'm 6-9, 272 [pounds] to be exact. I'm not hard to find. I don't want no trouble. But if something got to go down, I'm not playing fair."

Last edited:
Malone would neuter Kobe Bryant. No quesions or discussions. He would Diamond Cut Kobe and Kobe would flop like a dead fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom