The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
nyc basketball overrated

relax, not serious
ya havent seen't kobe in that sprite commercial. malone wouldnt even see him with them hands

Karl-Malone-TheDeliverer_32.jpg

nyc basketball overrated

relax, not serious
ya havent seen't kobe in that sprite commercial. malone wouldnt even see him with them hands

Karl Malone wrestles with bears and alligators and ****. I think he could handle Kobe.

did the mailman just renew some old rotting beef?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...allenge-kobe-bryant-to-a-fight-220952584.html

"We had a little issue," Malone told host Marc Lamont Hill. "I don't hold grudges ... I love Westerns. I'm old-school Western. Back in the day, when you had a beef, you didn't go get guns and knives ... we just go back in the back with no cameras and knuckle up. Get it over with."

Hill pressed Malone if he offered Bryant that route to resolution.

"It's a standing offer," Malone said. "Look, I don't want no trouble. I don't have a problem. People say whatever they want to say and that's great. I'm 6-9, 272 [pounds] to be exact. I'm not hard to find. I don't want no trouble. But if something got to go down, I'm not playing fair."

Well damn :rofl: :rofl: what the hell :rofl:

did the mailman just renew some old rotting beef?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...allenge-kobe-bryant-to-a-fight-220952584.html

"We had a little issue," Malone told host Marc Lamont Hill. "I don't hold grudges ... I love Westerns. I'm old-school Western. Back in the day, when you had a beef, you didn't go get guns and knives ... we just go back in the back with no cameras and knuckle up. Get it over with."

Hill pressed Malone if he offered Bryant that route to resolution.

"It's a standing offer," Malone said. "Look, I don't want no trouble. I don't have a problem. People say whatever they want to say and that's great. I'm 6-9, 272 [pounds] to be exact. I'm not hard to find. I don't want no trouble. But if something got to go down, I'm not playing fair."
Kobe shouldve let Malone hit it. Mrs. Bryant is owed a free pass or 4...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom