The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
CP.

I was going to comment on this earlier. You're exactly right, and Doc is always whining about some **** too.

I remember how he was during the whole Sterling drama...:smh:

Even I think he's going overboard with the DJ stuff. There's just no enough all star spots for everyone to make it. Memphis has the second best record in the West and only got one guy in. They're not crying about it. Doc needs to move on. DJ is. Already got his ticket to Houston to visit his mom.

i need my dude @CP1708 to go on his George Karl rant today.

Awww man, again? Can’t someone just copy and paste one of my old ones? It still applies.

Cliff notes are better.

Dude has made the playoffs a ton. He has more one and dones than Peyton Manning does.

Karl has lost in the first round with home court as a 1 seed, a 2 seed, a 3 seed and a 4 seed. Meaning he spreads his suck around.

He’s made 3 “runs” in like 20+ years. The 96 Sonics, one of his Bucks squads (01???) and the 09 Nuggets.

He’s coached like 25+ years and somehow has a losing record in the playoffs, when you really only need to win one single series every once in a while to pad your stats, he can’t even do that.

Damn near every other damn team he’s had is out in round 1 like clockwork. With a whimper no less.

He lost two games in the 09 Conference Finals when he couldn’t get his team to inbound the ball properly. TWO!!

He was down 3-0 before he decided to put his best defensive player on the other team’s best offensive player. Then they suddenly won two games. :rofl: :rofl:

He’s great from November thru mid April. Once it says “playoffs” before every game, he’s done. Not sure if he’s planning his vacations, or what.

Now he’s running the Sacramento Kings. What could go wrong there?

Heh, only took about 90 seconds to type this, I didn’t really do much review work or anything, so I may be off a stat or two. I apologize.

Knew this was coming, always look for this when George Karl or Ichiro are mentioned...

"Karl is the hot chick, like an 8, girl looks right in all the right places, fills out that bra nicely, got them yoga pants lookin TASTY.

Then you slip all them clothes off and climb aboard, and the ***** don't move right. :smh:  She don't move her legs in the right places, can't get no rythym goin, got your stroke all choked up, it's all bumpy and rough waters, just a plain mess. So you try somethin else, maybe she'll tongue ya down or somethin, make it right that way, only her teeth all in the way, scratchin you and ****. Squeezin your pair like she's tryin to break them outta jail or somethin, got you gaspin for breath and what not, just tryin to get her clothes back on so she look good again. She's an 8 in clothes, but a -2 in bed.

Don't nobody got time for that. We don't want that ****. We want a 7.5 in clothes, and a 38 when the lights go out. Someone that leaves you out of breath. Beggin for more. Girl that can straighten you out with a single touch."

- @CP1708

AcgVlnu.gif

Even I think he's going overboard with the DJ stuff. There's just no enough all star spots for everyone to make it. Memphis has the second best record in the West and only got one guy in. They're not crying about it. Doc needs to move on. DJ is. Already got his ticket to Houston to visit his mom.
I agree.

Awww man, again? Can’t someone just copy and paste one of my old ones? It still applies.

Cliff notes are better.

Dude has made the playoffs a ton. He has more one and dones than Peyton Manning does.

Karl has lost in the first round with home court as a 1 seed, a 2 seed, a 3 seed and a 4 seed. Meaning he spreads his suck around.

He’s made 3 “runs” in like 20+ years. The 96 Sonics, one of his Bucks squads (01???) and the 09 Nuggets.

He’s coached like 25+ years and somehow has a losing record in the playoffs, when you really only need to win one single series every once in a while to pad your stats, he can’t even do that.

Damn near every other damn team he’s had is out in round 1 like clockwork. With a whimper no less.

He lost two games in the 09 Conference Finals when he couldn’t get his team to inbound the ball properly. TWO!!

He was down 3-0 before he decided to put his best defensive player on the other team’s best offensive player. Then they suddenly won two games. :rofl: :rofl:

He’s great from November thru mid April. Once it says “playoffs” before every game, he’s done. Not sure if he’s planning his vacations, or what.

Now he’s running the Sacramento Kings. What could go wrong there?

Heh, only took about 90 seconds to type this, I didn’t really do much review work or anything, so I may be off a stat or two. I apologize.

'09 was All Kenyon Martin's fault. Hate him to this day. He reaches in and fouls Kobe 15 ft from the basket with the nuggets up 1 and :30 seconds left. Then compounds that by turning the ball over on the inbound pass smh. Could've been up 2-0 or something going back to Denver.

Then he does some more stupid stuff in another close game we lost. George Karl cant draw up inbound plays....but Kenyon Martin cost my '09 Nuggets a championship with his stupidity. We woulda ran thru the Magic in the finals. Smh

End rant.

it's funny the 180 that this board has done and Brandon Knight. The majority were calling him trash..especially after Kyrie crossed him and Deandre Jordan banged on him.

But what many didn't see was a 20 year old guard who was productive albeit inefficient, but with some potential and athleticism.This level of play Brandon knight is playing at right now is really no surprise. Right on his career trajectory. Some just take a little longer to develop.

I like to think I keep up with NBA rosters. With that being said, I had no idea Toney Douglas was on the Pelicans roster, let alone a NBA roster.

it's funny the 180 that this board has done and Brandon Knight. The majority were calling him trash..especially after Kyrie crossed him and Deandre Jordan banged on him.

But what many didn't see was a 20 year old guard who was productive albeit inefficient, but with some potential and athleticism.This level of play Brandon knight is playing at right now is really no surprise. Right on his career trajectory. Some just take a little longer to develop.
brandon knight was a top 10 pick though. he's just had memorable lowlights (kyrie cross, deandre dunk, missed fast break lay up to send game to OT)

Not feeling the erotic fan fiction w/ basketball analogies.  Not x rated enough, it's something Kevin Durant would Rep and Read dough.

That's exactly what I'm saying. Those lowlights made him seem like a worse player than he was.

agreed. its like Detroit was sitting around watching twitter, embarrassed. You can't bail on investing in the future of a 20 year old for no reason. I don't remember him playing nearly bad enough to warrant getting traded with others for Jennings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom