The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky Ballboa was the reason why Subtitles were invented. 
roll.gif

I like Predator, that Indian Guy stayed back by the bridge like he was Tom Gugliotta waiting for the bus. Just stood thete. But he was killed by predator.

Get to.the chopppa now....

Conley can't eem get in the Skills Challenge. :rofl:

How in the hell Pat Bev get in? He not even known for his point guard skills.

What's the point in even announcing any names for the All Star game now?

With all the injuries and replacements, might as well draw names out of a hat the night before

Conley just need to rest, I watch almost every Grizz game and he's been playing like **** lately.

That isnt a White Men Cant Jump reference.....

I haven't seen any of the Rocky movies 

Shrugs

:smh:

the list goes on

not sure whats worse about you

hating martin lawrence

hating on star wars

liking sean elliots commentary

liking hunger games

treating a fat garbage can like hes your son and always petitioning for him to get unbanned

not seeing any rocky movies

or proclaiming white men cant jump as the best sports movie

:x

Conley just need to rest, I watch almost every Grizz game and he's been playing like **** lately.

TROOOOO

Last 2-3 games, he seems to either be hurting or just exhausted. I think he's still favoring that right wrist plus he's been battling with ankle problems over the last 3-4 weeks.

Naw..good young player. But far from Genrational. KD and Bron are genrational talents. Those guys are rarities.

AD looking like he may enter that class. I'd agree that guys like Cousins, Blake, etc. are a notch below that.

Curry is an interesting question. He's a generational shooter for sure, but does that make him a generational player? IDK.

mean.gif

the list goes on

not sure whats worse about you

hating martin lawrence

hating on star wars

liking sean elliots commentary

liking hunger games

treating a fat garbage can like hes your son and always petitioning for him to get unbanned

not seeing any rocky movies

or proclaiming white men cant jump as the best sports movie

sick.gif
above the rim > white men can't jump

Carmelo Anthony says it's likely he will shut it down after the NBA All Star Game

im a carmelo anthony fan but this little stupid ***** is going to play in the all star game but shut it down afterwards?

forgive me if hes decided not to play in the all star game and i missed it but if he didnt shame on this selfish bastard

Last edited:
The thing with George Karl, its who are you comparing him to?

I don't think anybody puts him with the class of Jackson, Auerbach, Popovich and Riley

George Karl is in the same class as Lenny Wilkens, Jerry Sloan, Don Nelson....great coaches who've never had generational talent

Lenny got a ring though.

Also, the craziest Lenny Wilkins stat is that he took over the Sonics in the 1977-78 season when they were 5-17. They went 42-18 the rest of the way, got a #4 seed, made the Finals, and made it all the way to Game 7 before finally losing to the Bullets. I don't care how bad the NBA was in the late '70s, that is pretty damn impressive lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom