The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
mannn if somehow or someway Bobby Portis slip to them. damn.

or

Devon Booker

Last edited:
the irony of SVG calling out the Kings after what he pulled back in 2007 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

do you Stan
glasses.gif

Not to rain on the Bucks parade, but a large reason of their record is because they reside in the East.

But I guess a step towards being a good team is beating terrible teams.

Yup can't hate on them nobody is saying they are actually gonna do something aside from competing in the playoffs they are just beating teams that they should beat.

Can't wait til Bari comes back. He was really turning the corner before his injury. So efficient from the field, and a better defender than most thought at this stage.

Jabari Parker coming back with a vengeance next year. J Kidd going to let him shine and he'll average 18-20.

I mean, yeah if they play in the west they are probably a non story but, they don't so they are :lol: :lol:

I seriously think Milwaukee can raise some hell in the playoffs. They have the best bench in the NBA and that's really why they've become one of the top 6 teams in the east. OJ, JB, and Jared Dudley have supercharged their bench in a huge way. They get solid production from their starters, especially with Brandon and Young Yannis, but their real strength is their bench play. Milwaukee just flat out has players that can just go. Just a whole lot of talent that blends well together. OJ coming into camp in shape completely changed Milwaukee tbh.

Yea, Karl has never had a generational talent. He's still a very good coach. At the end of his career, I guess I get taking on the Kings job, but that franchise is a joke. I thought Vivek was going to be a good owner but he's clueless.

11 / 5 / 14.

Saw the vision early :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

doesn't milwaukee sitll need to raise 100 mil or so to keep the team 

There's alot of different angles the state/owners are looking at. Most recently the governor has mentioned a jock tax to cover the remaining cost of building a stadium. It's nothing people in Wisconsin are worrying about though. Lot of progress has been made. The arena is going to be built.

Last edited:
Apollos Creed was the Sam.L.Jackson of all time back then. He died in Rocky after getting beat up by that Daniel Gallinary dude.

Apollo was also part of thr worlds freatest handshake with Arnold, and pushing too much pencils which lead to the famous Predator lasering his.arm.off while machine gun was still firing.

These rookies...

Sylvester Stallion was the Tom Brady back then with Jean Claws Van Damme. Dudes were legit Studs. Van Damne always needed an adult scene dough. Rocky Ballboa was the reason why Subtitles were invented. Film editors had a hard time understanding him talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom