The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

?? what about dragic tho
Leslie Alexander wanted Lin over Dragic if i remember correctly "I'm told that Rockets owner Leslie Alexander really pushed for the Lin signing, much more than the basketball side of the organization."

Losing games and money: If you had bet $100 on #Knicks every game this season,

you'd be down -$1300

RJinVegas

Brandon Knight is a brilliant man. He and the Bucks failed to agree to a new contract extension last October. Now his market value has risen higher than before. Knight is a heck of a player. I like his game. He's a better shooter than people thought. People forget that he was a five-star recruit for a reason.

Wow, Giannis, 6"11 at the shooting guard position. A freak of nature!

i guess dropping parsons for ariza makes up for letting dragic walk for lin... rockets are in good shape to contend for a long time

Looks like Kanter wants out of utah...

Andrew Nicholson is going to be traded (no name)

& suns are asking for a 1st rounder for dragic

I think we're due for a memphis/Atlanta type of nba champion. Spurs are mainstream now, American Idol style regular Joes who everyone is fond of. Been awhile since there's been a dallas/Detroit cinderella story

Last edited:
I think we're due for a memphis/Atlanta type of nba champion. Spurs are mainstream now, American Idol style regular Joes who everyone is fond of. Been awhile since there's been a dallas/Detroit cinderella story
nba won't let that happen. this is going to be a gsw/cle 

The thing with George Karl, its who are you comparing him to?

I don't think anybody puts him with the class of Jackson, Auerbach, Popovich and Riley

George Karl is in the same class as Lenny Wilkens, Jerry Sloan, Don Nelson....great coaches who've never had generational talent

11 / 5 / 14.

Saw the vision early
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
doesn't milwaukee sitll need to raise 100 mil or so to keep the team 

I like to think I keep up with NBA rosters. With that being said, I had no idea Toney Douglas was on the Pelicans roster, let alone a NBA roster.
Wow I didn't even realize this. In fact, I was just wondering about him a few weeks ago. Did he recently sign there after the Rivers trade??

Good stuff P

i guess dropping parsons for ariza makes up for letting dragic walk for lin... rockets are in good shape to contend for a long time
Morey kept a slot open for another max guy. They whiffed on Bosh who would've been perfect for what they do, but they're still in a good position.

Last edited:
Morey kept a slot open for another max guy. They whiffed on Bosh, but they're still in a good position.
i know they whiffed on melo (thank god) and bosh.... but ariza is doing everything right and is a perfect fit. saw brewer splash a random trey the other night and reminded me of the dallas champ run. 

Not to rain on the Bucks parade, but a large reason of their record is because they reside in the East.

But I guess a step towards being a good team is beating terrible teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom